What are you doing for new years?

Get wasted with friends, watch a DVD we've recorded for 2 years of nights getting wasted and the moments after getting wasted, more drinks, loads of laughs, and then go to the bars to......get even more wasted if our bodies are able to cope with it, :lol:

I'm a bit of an alcoholic you may say, but.......my friends whiskey and vodka are waiting for me!!!:lol:

Oh, and btw, if you want a new drink (if you already knew that one then just enjoy it) try vodka + pineaple juice. Mix 1/3 vodka 2/3 juice (that's what I do, but if you find it strong just reduce vodka, it's simple,:lol:) when you start drinking. Or, if you want to get wasted really fast (I don't see the point, but there's a friend of mine who likes that:rolleyes:) but don't want to drink just vodka, mix half and half. It's great, :heh:

It's also good tequila + ''that kind of blue juice that all bars have but anyone has a fucking clue of what it is'', :lol:

I was invited to my best friend's biggest party ever, with dancing chicks and lots of alcohol, but I get back to Paris tonight and I'll spend it with my girlfriend.

Lifesux.

Nah, it's just that... I've not been seeing my friends since I moved on, it would have been cool to have this party with us, but spending the night with my girlfriend is gonne be very cool too.

I do, I play about 5-6 hours per day. I just don't feel well. It happens once in a while, and when it does, I just can't do anything right.

:( I think I know what you're talking about. I refer to them as existential waves, like waves of depression that just hit you like once or twice a month or something...it sucks but keep playing the guitar. that's usually my only motivation when I feel like that.

No idea! I actually forgot it was new years today..
eh what the hell. I'll no doubt end up in some pub puking my liver out through my nose.