What are you doing at this moment?

Laying in bed while watching the NHL-ALLSTAR Skillscompetition. Thinking about work, going to the UK week 8 for some testruns/introduction for an new Cnc-intergrex turn that my company will buy. Sure it will be fun, I think. Never been to England before

Its normally a 25min walk to work, or 5min to bus stop, less than 5 on the bus.

With the snow past my ankles, and still coming down blowing like a motherfucker, it took 45minutes to walk and the busses were not running.
I get there, closed :/
Steal a cup of yoghurt with granola and berries, a muffin, and a cup of tea and walk all the fuckway back. I was the only footprints the entire way D:

I've been watching Bleach for four hours now and after the next episode I'm gonna get some sleep and start watching Bleach again in the morning.

I'm getting ready to go to school again, after I just came back from school like an hour ago, GO CHAOS, YAY YAY!
Contemporary music course isn't as sucky as I thought it would be, after finding out we wouldn't be doing "classical"-y Ke$ha and Justin Bieber covers, which broke my heart, BUT we're gonna start with this:

So fucking lovely. I'd like to be Joan Sutherland, but she's dead, but I don't care, cause I would like to be her like 60 years ago, not now. Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You should. She was a brilliant singer, one of the best of all time and space actually, Australian or not. D:
And a musician of wonderful subtlety. And I dont even think she was a huge diva with a huge ego and a shitty behaviour. And she had lovely dimples. ='D

Its normally a 25min walk to work, or 5min to bus stop, less than 5 on the bus.

With the snow past my ankles, and still coming down blowing like a motherfucker, it took 45minutes to walk and the busses were not running.
I get there, closed :/
Steal a cup of yoghurt with granola and berries, a muffin, and a cup of tea and walk all the fuckway back. I was the only footprints the entire way D:

We are knee deep in snow and I am Nordic walking to work. If I had skis I would be cross country skiing.

virginity-virginity-kid-dork-tool-fail-warcraft-world-towel-demotivational-poster-1239307933.jpg

Working late, on my 4th overtime hour so far. Hungry as cell ASWELL, because there where no "food" left.

The snow have just poured down groom noon and is still so it will be plenty of excitement about however I will find my car or not in the parking lot. Of if I will be able to drive at all

I'm raging that I've forgotten what I wanted to look up earlier... I have the nagging feeling that it was sort of important and/or useful...