The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

Searching all the sites for cheap airfare. Man, leaving in July is a bitch; but well, what's done is done...if I had any doubts about going overseas for a decent amount of time it's quashed now, as i just found out one of my best friends has oppurtunity in Japan that he's taking in July, as well. If he's going into the unknown, so am I. :D

I'm sitting here at work... about 2-3 hours late because I misplaced my bus pass and had to walk. The boss isn't here, so I'm trying to make it seem as if I didn't arrive late. Nobody noticed me, anyways. But, other than that, I'm doing absolutely nothing. :erk:

BodomiC said:
listening to music, prepareing myself to eat :]
how can you eat yoruself? :loco:

im at work, eating a big piece of Chocolate cake, cuz its someone birthday.

StratoxDeath said:
^ Cake? You get CAKE, while I'm sitting here going through a mound of fucking paper work! I work at a god damn music store, and I don't even get to play with the instruments :erk: Daaaamnnn youuuuu *shakes fist*
ill save you a piece :), and besides, we're going to dinner when you get here. . .

*grumbles to self* stupid flaming calgary flames :bah:

Im sitting here chatting with people too, hah!
Also doing some photoshop pics for deviantart, studying some religion, listening to music, eating pancakes, juggling, bicycling and doing 200 pushups. all at the same time.

I'm just sitting behind my parents's pc, looking incredibly handsome.........

I can hear you guys thinking: "All at the same time?"
Yes, all at the same time...although it is quite a challenge.

sitting in this uncomfortable chair..................

I'm sitting at the library using the internet... =( My parents are switching to another internet company so I won't be on for a couple of days. I won't be talking to a few of you (you know who you are =P) on MSN or ICQ for a couple of days. Anyway, see ya... for now! :wave:

Man... Just finished work, Stupid Coffee, Sitting here listening to In Flames and debating on what booze I should buy for tommorow

~metal_maiden~ said:
I'm sitting at the library using the internet... =( My parents are switching to another internet company so I won't be on for a couple of days. I won't be talking to a few of you (you know who you are =P) on MSN or ICQ for a couple of days. Anyway, see ya... for now! :wave:
come back soon ;)

i'm poking a zit in my face :p