What Are You Thinking Right Now?

I wish , you could not feel pain , only other's pain , say when you stabbed someone you would feel there pain , if you ended a relationship , instead of the other person feeling bad you would , wouldn;t it be great , there would be so much peace !!!! Everyone would actually care for one another ......

I'm thinking about how awesome this Children of Bodom CD (Follow the Reaper) is, I love these guys, no matter what some of you think!

Also I am thinking how weird it is that it is raining right now, but it is COMPLETELY sunny! :err: :confused: Its weird there are a few clouds out, but its raining pretty hard, and its really sunny. ISOLATED showers huh...

Yesterday I woke up and the first thing I thought of was meeting Opeth when they toured in April. :err: I was frozen in awe. :lol: That was truly crazy. Opeth is the only band I've ever gotten to actually meet. That was incredible!

That and I'm wondering what the hell this strange soreness is in my ribs when I inhale. Been there for like 2 weeks...

:confused:

Originally posted by Duvall
and, incidentally, nice to know you're still with us, Windom Pearl. :)
Thanks, dude. I'd love to be around more than this, but since I'm in London, my internet time is limited to about an hour/week, and I'm paying my ass off of this :)

Well, soon I'm going home, just week and a half to go.

How much must traffic lights cost to operate? I mean, some of them are on timers, others apparently use metal detectors under the pavement to know if a car is there. If you were riding a bicycle (pretending to be a car, like you're supposed to) would the light ever change for you? And how much would this cost... I mean, how many traffic light-monitered intersections are there in the world? And the ones that run on timers, how are they set? Is there, like, a little switch at the top you can adjust the times on, or some little underground room or something? Perhaps they're all controlled by some central grid in every city hall... How many taxpayer dollars have gone into traffic lights over the years? Sigh are pretty good.... Ecstatic Transformation is groovy goodness. If a cat and a dog did shag like in the picture by George Carlin, except not homosexually, could doggy semen fertilize a feline egg? Is it possible some housepet hybrid could be born naturally, or would genetics prevent this? Probably... Who the hell sat down one day and concieved the lava lamp? The liner notes of Lateralus are cool. "Bog Moss"... heh, not bad. Will anyone actually read through my stream of thought here? If so, the secret word for tonight is "farfaloon". HEY! is that the Zero Wing theme used in "All your base" or is it just my imagination?! Hmmm... would Sigh have cashed in on that, I guess the game was Japanese... of course, that could not be it... hehe ecstatic transformation is cool, methinks I'll have to get this CD... warm beer sucks, how can people drink it like this? Is it my imagination or is RIGHT NOW the best time to fly ever? Security is at a max and they're not busy, I'd think... how would you cut your food on an airplane if they didn't have knives? Would they still serve little dinner knives, or... perhaps plastic knives, but what happens if you get a steak? Do they ever serve steak on airplanes? Could a highjacker take over a plane with a plastic knife? My chin feels so naked. Hmmm... I should copy-paste this into my ramblings, I suppose. Nahhhh... it's all crap anyways. If you're still reading this, you have too much time on your hands. I'd bold that, but then it'd become apparent and the meaning would be lost. The scary thing is that I'm sure Sat has posts that are far longer than this, and they even contain ideas written for a function. Of course, spaced out into coherent paragraphs they'd look a lot longer. Was Esa Tikkanen the first Finn in the NHL? Probably... I look forward to the day when there's a Kenyan Olympic hockey team, heh. Pepsi and Coke both suck... damn present lack of iced tea... oh, that should be enough for now. Lugubrious applications will evict your sillish tapeworms.