Now Thinking Thread!!!

NT: Why didn't i get my lazy ass out the door to get that pizza? Im hungry. :cry:

@Wazoo: i will get one for you the next time i go. :)
@Lhorian: Well i just looked in my appartment and it's not here anyway. Keep searching. :p

NT: i wrote this.................What is "2?" "2" is only a "marker" that we can give to something that is a universally accepted distance of "2" away from something. But if you can change distances from mm to cm to dkm to hkm to M etc etc etc then why cant we change the meaning of 2? modern human concepts of measurement would be shatterd. We make it impossible because we NEED it to be impossible or we would be lost. See 2 stands for something, a pair of these somethings. If 2 was to mean anything else then we wouldnt be able to use 2 as a unit of measurement anymore because it wouldnt be finite. Linquistic mistakes or mathematical shortcomings/missunderstandings? but who's listening to my rambling, back to busininess. I enjoy shit like that, somehow i want to make a career out of it, im most looking toward mathematician/theoretical pysicist

Pardon my brother... he can be a little 'slow' upon occcasion... :rolleyes:

Let your artistic instincts (Ms. Photographer) make the decision for you, though I think both you and I both know that you've already made the decision, and what that decision is..... :)

NP: Metallica - Metallica ;)