The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

Fenrir13 said:
getting drunk with plfffffft and dmanx, listenening to Skid Row and wondering who is going to puke first. :D

EDIT: DmanX was the first puker tonight. Quickly drank Belgian ale did it. :D It felt good he said.
I, on the other hand, went out like a champ. Didn't puke once. Not even on my hour and a half long ride home.

Im sitting shivering listening to one of the most fantastic songs Ive ever heard..... :)

Yes, you know it. hehe :) GLS is a true masterpiece.

Anyways! Im now deciding if I should go to bed, or go watch tv for a while ... or do neither!

chatting with NeedledWarheart and prepping for tonight's binge. Yay Friday!!

Edit: Also lauging my ass off at something that happened at work. This movie, Torque(think Fast and the Furious on motorcycles, in the theaters for about five minutes :lol: ) is coming out on tuesday on DVD, and we had to recieve a bunch of them at work. As i was scanning them into the system, I was reading the back. Apparently there are 2 biker gangs in the movie. Their names?

The Reapers and the Hellions. I'll eat that plate of burnt french fries if i find out someone DIDN'T have a copy of Follow the Reaper in front of them while writing this. :lol: :lol:

Just chillin' after hanging out with my friend... it's almost midnight and I'm hungry... can't eat though cuz it's bad to eat before you go to bed... errr... what the hell... :p... I might as well have a little snack...