Is the release date delayed?

Although I'm desperate for the CD, I don't mind waiting the extra week if it is delayed since I have the promo copy already but for the sake of anyone without, I really hope it's out on Monday.

11th is definitely the announced release date for the US, maybe the record store guy is getting confused..

If stores in Sweden already have it.. then I don't think the euro date will be delayed. Try some other stores, maybe that one was confused.

I was really looking forward to get Deliverance today, and went to the record-store after school... But apparently there had been some screwup between the recordcompany and the distributor (atleast here in Norway), and the album was postponed one week! :( new date 11/11!
I don't know anout you guys, but I've been waiting so long for this album, so if you'll excuse me I'll be at the UM-hub downloading Deliverance. I just don't have one more week of waiting in me...

DogVomit-
11/11 is the USA release date...

:eek: h shit! That's it! I've been seeing 11:11 for like...SINCE THERE WAS MENTION of such a thing in a thread on UM. Someone said they always see 11:11 when they check the time and BOOM it began. I started seeing 11:11 all the fkn time. It was sort of maddening. I thought sometimes, I'm going to die when it's 11:11. That must be it.

Then I read this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the answer! 11-11

Originally posted by Opet
:eek: h shit! That's it! I've been seeing 11:11 for like...SINCE THERE WAS MENTION of such a thing in a thread on UM. Someone said they always see 11:11 when they check the time and BOOM it began. I started seeing 11:11 all the fkn time. It was sort of maddening. I thought sometimes, I'm going to die when it's 11:11. That must be it.
:OMG: THAT WAS ME!! How the fuck did you remember that, it was ages ago!! Even I'd forgotten that I posted it on here!! :lol: I still see it you know, nearly every single night. Freaky. I have long since accepted that I will die at 11:11. One day. It's an omen. ;)

:lol: :lol:

Hey Lynnie, look what I found... here. :eek: :eek: [sentimental]Ahh, thems were the days...[/sentimental]

;)

EDIT: haha, Jannet posted on that thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Check out what Yayo says, at the bottom of the second paragraph of his first post (page 2). Ring a bell??

Uh, guys, in the US anyway, the cd will certainly not come out on the 11th. That's a Monday. ALL cd's and dvd's (with very, very few exceptions) come out on Tuesdays. So it'll be out the 12th. Although if theres a tower records near you, they sell new releases on monday nights at midnight. That is, if you wanna spend an extra six bucks or so since they rip you off, heh.

Originally posted by Izzy Junior
Uh, guys, in the US anyway, the cd will certainly not come out on the 11th. That's a Monday. ALL cd's and dvd's (with very, very few exceptions) come out on Tuesdays. So it'll be out the 12th. Although if theres a tower records near you, they sell new releases on monday nights at midnight. That is, if you wanna spend an extra six bucks or so since they rip you off, heh.
I've never had to pay 6 or so extra bucks at midnight in Tower Records.:guh: ..I think you got played, bro?:(