Is there someone rotten in this forum...

Frodnat

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2001
everywhere
What do you think? Who went too far, crossed the point of no-return? Is there someone rotten in this forum...?

Two possible answers for the question of this thread !!!

1. There are assholes in this forum !!!

2. It is all about unconscious defences...

I would say that 1 is defenitely right and that some people are just not aware of what they behaving like. Look above... :ill: But at the end everything is relative you know. The problem is that the ones who crossed the line will most probably do it again.

"If you decide to dance with the devil you deserve to be burned!!!"

Allan said:
He sort of did.
Another thread... and no one understands what I am talking about. I shouldn´t post in here and not about a certain topic...

btw I NEVER DID !!! And everyone who claims it to be the other way around fits into one of the categories...

I AM GETTING ANGRY !!!

rotten.jpg

But now you did sort of again, haha, peace, my nutty E-acquaintance, no reason for you to waste your anger on me.

Go listen to this with your girlfriend instead:

"Baby I see this world has made you sad
Some people can be bad
The things they do, the things they say
But baby, I'll wipe away those bitter tears
I'll chase away those restless fears
That turn your blue skies into grey

Why worry, there should be laughter after pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now

Baby when I get down I turn to you
And you make sense of what I do
I know it isn't hard to say
But baby just when this world seems mean and cold
Our love comes shining red and gold
And all the rest is by the way

Why worry, there should be laughter after pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now"

Frod, youve got serious issues man, admit it. Why dont you WORK on yourself a bit more and do some effective therapy instead of this Don Quijotic fight? The shit you smell is only your "windmill" not real world. Take it as a well-meaning advice. :) Your too young to spend your whole life being dead and rotten. Accusation is not a solution, cos life is in YOUR hand now, its only you who decide if you wash the shit off or spread it over. Choose.

Dora said:
Frod, youve got serious issues man, admit it. Why dont you WORK on yourself a bit more and do some effective therapy instead of this Don Quijotic fight? The shit you smell is only your "windmill" not real world. Take it as a well-meaning advice. :) Your too young to spend your whole life being dead and rotten. Accusation is not a solution, cos life is in YOUR hand now, its only you who decide if you wash the shit off or spread it over. Choose.

I don´t got serious issues... and don´t try to convince me. Think about the picture I posted...:err:

There is no windmill !!! That´s the problem... Only Ms. or Mss. Plathelminthes, which try to convince me, convince me, convince me and convince me... But can´t...

You remind me of a blind young girl that is copying her internalized mother/father or whatever when it comes to deal with her own world. You are supposed to stand on the right side in relation to my position, but you don´t.

I got some work to do.

Bambi said:
other than your grammar?? :tickled:

"if lifes seems jolly rotten, theres something youve forgotten
and thats to laugh and dance and joke and siiinnnnggg"
I am not supposed to dance on my own grave...

1 tac