Red line of the forum...

Dora said:
Why is Strangelight a steakknife?!? Get a rest FFS..

"Go to sleep my little baby, go to sleep my little baby... bla bla bla bla and the devil makes two... bla blabla blabla blabla blaaahh blaaaaaahh... :)"

btw Strangelight sometimes claimed to be one. Just use the search function... I know you can do that... ;)

Frodnat said:
"Go to sleep my little baby, go to sleep my little baby... bla bla bla bla and the devil makes two... bla blabla blabla blabla blaaahh blaaaaaahh... :)"
ah,.. is it some lyrics I dont know or your own poem? nice one :lol:

Size matters but not the most.. A big dick without a good head (or heart for romantics..) is like a vibrator without batteries. Dead meat. And even more difficult to use it properly than a plastic one, cos it has a whole-body attachment of an idiot.

Dora said:
Size matters but not the most.. A big dick without a good head (or heart for romantics..) is like a vibrator without batteries. Dead meat. And even more difficult to use it properly than a plastic one, cos it has a whole-body attachment of an idiot.
whatta remarkable thought! can i quote you :)?
btw, you seem to have a very good knowledge about dildos, maybe it's based on personal experiences? :lol:

Dora said:

do you love your dildo?

I dont have any. :tickled: I had one 7 years ago but I had forgotten about it so long that the batteries spilt into it so it didnt work any more..

hey girls, be careful and dont push that thing in too much. i've seen some nasty x-rays... :ill: