Red line of the forum...

Susie said:
So you wont let me own one of these :D
and some women say that the size doesn't matter, it matters and confess, it matters a lot.:dopey:

Strangelight said:
Lets get this straight, right. I said I have met and witnessed 100s of groupie types. I didnt say I had shagged 100s of groupie types did I?

alrite, alrite, don't get so excited, it's just that i'm very confused about you... i love your work and i didn't expect this classic macho behaviour of you, dunno... shag without love, i despise all the love crap and so on... god, you are so sensitive and afraid to show who you really are, i had a friend like you, he hides all his inner beauty behind a wall of stupid and rude behaviour... fuck it. doesn't matter.

:lol: how can you make an assumption about someone like that, maybe duncans a total arsehole, cant make judgements on people based on their work. i have always hated the people talk about all this inner beauty rubbish. not having a pop at autumnsphere like, just dont agree with she said ;)

autumnsphere said:
alrite, alrite, don't get so excited, it's just that i'm very confused about you... i love your work and i didn't expect this classic macho behaviour of you, dunno... shag without love, i despise all the love crap and so on... god, you are so sensitive and afraid to show who you really are, i had a friend like you, he hides all his inner beauty behind a wall of stupid and rude behaviour... fuck it. doesn't matter.

Sorry, but thats a load of judgemental toss. If you have missed the point then thats your problem.

Frodnat said:
you know there is also a steakknife in there... :erk:
no bloody way mate...me and autumnsphere are nightowl buddies like. just because i dont agree with something she said does not mean im trying to kill her or maim her in anyway - even if its only e-maiming and e-killing

blackeyed said:
no bloody way mate...me and autumnsphere are nightowl buddies like. just because i dont agree with something she said does not mean im trying to kill her or maim her in anyway - even if its only e-maiming and e-killing

ehmmmm... I think I am just too tired today... A communicational problem. I was just referring to Strangelight.

If you take a look than you know what is inside. You don´t have to force somebody to show the side you want to see by him...