is this august tour confirmed or close to being?

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
A mini-tour with THE CHASM, VEHEMENCE, RESUSICTATOR and NOVEMBERS DOOM is being planned for August. Cities hit will be Phoenix, Las vegas, San Fransisco and Los Angeles.

If so, I hope it hits my home in Phoenix prior to my departure to New Mexico:Spin:

Wow, where did you find this at? I wasnt going to annouce this until it is a bit more solid, but yes, we are doing this. The Phoenix show is on August 19th at The Mason Jar, 2303 East Indian School Road.

I will post all the dates and venues here when they are all 100% confirmed.

I know I already mentioned this on the Vehemence board, but this seems like a more appropriate place to do it ... but Fall of Empyrean are honored to be opening for a great doomy band like Novembers Doom, so hopefully you'll find us to be a half-way decent band to play with, as well.

Fall_of_Empyrean said:
I know I already mentioned this on the Vehemence board, but this seems like a more appropriate place to do it ... but Fall of Empyrean are honored to be opening for a great doomy band like Novembers Doom, so hopefully you'll find us to be a half-way decent band to play with, as well.

I've heard good things about you guys, so you were one band I was looking forward to seeing live.

Well our immediate plans are that we hopefully do this west coast tour in August (still waiting on more details about it at the moment), and shortly after that we should probably be heading into the studio to finally do the new album. But if any lucrative gigs were offered to us on the east coast, or anywhere for that matter, we'd definitely consider doing them.
Out of curiosity Karen, what venues are in your general area that you attend shows?

Dead_Lioness said:
^

Jaxx is the main venue that books metal shows... (its in Springfield VA but very well known among locals and outsiders in near states)

and also a club called: 9:30 in DC

We were just at the 9:30 Club a few months ago with The Gathering. Amazing venue! I would love to play there again. We'll be out that way again soon enough.

Yep, it's too bad you didn't make that show we did at the 930 club, I think it was one of our best. That club rules. I almost took a ride out there a couple weeks ago to see the H.I.M show but instead I just went to the Philly show....I'd rather have gone to D.C., in retrospect.

I've never played Jaxx yet, though of course I've heard plenty about it. I'm sure we'll hit both of those places on our next road jaunt.

^ i wasnt there at your gig because i was not familiar enough with your music (although, i had no idea that you guys played there....never heard about that show)

if you'll ever come to the DC area to catch a gig, gimme a call!