Is This B-Movie Dark Enough For Dragonlord Fans?

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
This video from YouTube is a ten minute piece from the hour and seven minute long feature titled "The Revenant." It is largely a silent film for the first twenty two minutes and the final fourty five has sound. This first excerpt and the upcoming second are the opening silent parts of the film.

I'm hoping to get the second part up as soon as possible, though when watching it, it will only be the first third of the film. But it still is fun for those that like silent films and grainy, low budget horror movies.

So enjoy! And if you don't like it, feel free to post your displeasure...I love all commentary!

Or is it just dark enough for DragonForce Fans? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha yeah i know eh? from bands ive never even heard of too, i was just curious cause i saw this on the opeth forum, and i generally hang out there here(although in activity in here sucks) and the bloodbath forum

I have a new short...about U.F.O.s!

Another pretty D.I.Y., no budget short film, but instead of ghosts and slashers, I thought a nice little U.F.O. romp would be nice...

Thanks to anyone who checks it out, whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it, please don't throw your turkey sandwich at the computer screen!

Messages are fine...

Last edited by a moderator: