Is this "Eaten" Guitar Tab correct?

hah. i've got a bit of a high speaking voice sometimes as well. it's very schizophrenic because sometimes i've got a bass tone and sometimes it's a friggin soprano. www.myspace.com/reluctancy if ya wanna hear some older stuff

that's because you're still in your teens...
I'm 24...I'm past the voice changing phase

p.s
Reluctancy is pretty nice stuff...and your last name is krieg

Too bad i'm a sucky guitarist who can't do the leads etc. Well at least I can growl whatever I want ;)

Atleast you can play guitar...I've had mine for like 5 years and still can't play it :(

I really should take lessons or something, but its hard to squeeze that in when you're a full time student working a full time job.

well i've got one jackson 7-string that i rarely play, one ESP Ltd that i play on several hours a week and an old piece of shite beginner guitar i started with. the problem is i'm not a natural guitarist. i can compose songs, but when i play for a recording or live i become shaky and screw things up. and when i do vocals (esp. gröwls) i usually excel during pressure instead. which tells me which way to go :)

I have a Classic Paloma Admira and I taught myself to play(over a long period of time) just by hearing...this means...I can't play by chords, don't know chords except the basic 4...and don't play on a tuned guitar.
so whenever I play I get something close...like a different variation of the thing I'm playing...but I can play anything that way.my technique works better with a bass...which appearently I have a natural feel to.
And I'm a pianist...haven't been much of a vocalist so all my recorded stuff was piano or guitar solo instrumentals.

hm. you gotta have some good ears for that. one of my major problems is my lack of music ears. I can tune a guitar and stuff like that, but I cant really pick out chords etc. despite the fact that i've been playing a pretty long time. This also makes me go out of tune horribly when I sing clean vocs, despite the fact that I can deliver them pretty easily in terms of support and technique. I guess that's why growling is my thing. Pure feeling :p

I have a Classic Paloma Admira and I taught myself to play(over a long period of time) just by hearing...this means...I can't play by chords, don't know chords except the basic 4...and don't play on a tuned guitar.
so whenever I play I get something close...like a different variation of the thing I'm playing...but I can play anything that way.my technique works better with a bass...which appearently I have a natural feel to.
And I'm a pianist...haven't been much of a vocalist so all my recorded stuff was piano or guitar solo instrumentals.

I have decent ears for music, I can tell when something doesn't sound right...I've been doing that for years tuning car stereos. I know what something should sound like on a guitar...but getting it to that point is my draw back.

I've tried teaching myself to play...even bought a few books (rock guitar for dummies basically) and I still find myself all WTF is this dude talking about. The thing that gets me...even though its a dummies book, dude expects you to have some sort of musical background...If I had any of that, I dont think I'd be reading a dummies book.

I basically suck...but I think I can play a mean national anthem.

I bought a book too...got pretty depressed after the first 4 chords
and I still don't know what "drop" means? is that when you tune all the strings one octave down? to get that low brutal sound?

well if ya have a regular tuning like E, D or C you simply tune the low string down one step. when ya have done that you're able to take power chords in a whole different way (2 on E-string and 2 on A-strong for instance instead of 2 on E and 4 on A) since you can do much faster movements on the lowest chords, hence why many nu-metal bands use it.