Is this what it does when getting old ?

Plendakor

Oct 30, 2010
I'm just fucking 28 yrs old and used to be up all night, now I don't feel tired but my eyes start to be disfunctional around 11:30 PM every night, I try to read and it gets a bit fuzzy.
I often hit nails and wake up on my chair thinking I should go to bed... BEFORE MIDNIGHT wtf

Is it the age kicking in or just sleep deprivation ?

I'm 24 soon 25 and i already feel like i couldnt do crazy nights like before, or i get sick. Most of it is down to work and responsabilités, stress and fatigue etc

I'm 24 soon 25 and i already feel like i couldnt do crazy nights like before, or i get sick. Most of it is down to work and responsabilités, stress and fatigue etc

Lol, I feel the same way. I'm 24 right now, whenever I go chill w my girl at her house, I find it hard to keep my eyes awake past midnight, my eyes just get heavy and blurry. Before, when I was younger we used to stay up past 2AM having 'fun' but now a days my eyes don't corporate, they just become heavy.

it really depends on my mood, never had a hard time with staying awake or feeling really
tired the next day, but I am just not in the mood to party most of the time now.
Partied 4 days a week at least up to 2-5 in the morning when I was 15-20, now I am 25
and feel like a grumpy old man most of the time :D
But there are still some days where I go out and stay up (or don't even go to sleep) very
long, work the next day and go out again.
But I stopped smoking weed a long time ago, stopped drinking almost completly so it's pretty
different from partying in the past (better known as getting wasted as possible), today it's
more about going out with friends, talking bullshit, but not as crazy as in the past when we
did stuff like breaking into a church, crashing weddings or wake up in a city 100 miles away
from home with 100bucks even if we partied in my hometown without money or a car...

Im 27. Im basically the same person i was 5years ago. Haven't gained any weight or so and im still fit. But when i take a look in the mirror i see the same face but i just look way more tired haha. And i feel more tired to. Before i was a night person but nowdays im always getting tired when i think about it im always tired haha. It sucks...

But on the other hand maybe we just reflect more on how we feel when we get a bit older. I remembering coming home from school when i was like 16 years old and feel asleep at the tv like almost every day, and when i was being really hangover at 18 then the mindset was more like - Damn we had a good time last night" And these days its more like "damn i feel so bad why did i drink that much :/" haha.

i just hit 30 earlier this month, and get tired early as hell now

i used to be a major night owl, but now i have serious trouble staying up past 11-12...and wake up every morning around 5, often without an alarm. that's when you know the old is setting in!

^ do you have the crazy Old Man Strength yet? That stuff's crazy. Think about it, at some age we all develop super old man strength.

No idea what you guys are on about... went out on the pish last night... work at half 9 this morning... no problem...

Do my typical week, after the training it required, with no holidays since more than a year ago, with the responsibilities it involves, and every other week working from 4:30 am, you'll understand !