Is This Wrong

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I wonder why a man with the mental age of a 13 year old has kids?
Listen Assmunch..... do you even have kids??? Please tell you dont.... People like you shouldn't.... you wrote this:

Girls/women are evil bastards - you must be young if you haven't learned that yet. They'll gladly stick it in them hoping you'll shoot your load and get them pregnant. That's why so many single young girls are walking the streets with fucking buggies.
Idiots

Your the ball licker.........:wave:

Did I write that? Thanks for telling me. That was a reply to a stupid boy asking why a girl would try to get pregnant - I was simply pointing out what a lot of young girls are like these days.
And I agree, I shouldn't have kids, I'm not mature enough.
"Listen Assmunch..... do you even have kids??? Please tell you dont.... People like you shouldn't"

POT. KETTLE. BLACK.
:guh:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Did I write that? Thanks for telling me. That was a reply to a stupid boy asking why a girl would try to get pregnant - I was simply pointing out what a lot of young girls are like these days.
And I agree, I shouldn't have kids, I'm not mature enough.
"Listen Assmunch..... do you even have kids??? Please tell you dont.... People like you shouldn't"

POT. KETTLE. BLACK.
:guh:
SO your avaitar is what the pied piper.... are you a charter member of NAMBLA????
aND MY 3 DAUGHTERS COULD RUN YOU INTO THE GROUND.....:yuk:

Eh? None of that makes any sense.... :erk: The avatar is the guy from Jethro Tull, I have no idea what Nambla is AnD IN wHaT WAY! CoulDD UR DaughTErs RuNMEE Into THE GrOund??!!111!!
On second thoughts, I don't care, so don't bother replying.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Eh? None of that makes any sense.... :erk: The avatar is the guy from Jethro Tull, I have no idea what Nambla is AnD IN wHaT WAY! CoulDD UR DaughTErs RuNMEE Into THE GrOund??!!111!!
On second thoughts, I don't care, so don't bother replying.
So ...then just shut the F--- up.... :Spin:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
My avatar is a guy on one leg playing a flute and singing about witches in woods - how much of a fight would he put up!?

He could swing the flute and hit someone with it, then karate kick with that leg of his. See??? You gotta use your imagination......*imitates spongebob* IMMAAAGGIIINNNNAAAAAAAATTTIIOOONN!!!! :p