Goddamn, this is funny.

GregadetH

ENCYCLOPEDIA SLAYTANICA
Mar 13, 2002
Your FKN' face!
Visit site
I just got off the phone w/ the ex. Apparantley my son was singing in school today and disrupting class.

Yesterday, I was teaching him roller hockey and I had the old school boom box blasting out sum Sepultura. He really likes the song 'Roots Bloody Roots' but as a kid he makes up his own words.

Back to today...he was in class screaming "BOOOTS MUDDY BOOOTS!" :lol:

Even though my ex is a hardcore mormon, she saw the humor in it. So did the teacher who is actually a Sepulfan.

Still, he wouldn't stop impersonating Max in class and had to pull a clip.

Just thought I'd share. I know N.F.F. and bRaT will appreciate this.

thats quite funny my kid has never been caught singing in class like that but i did have a problem with him taking a liking to a song .i let him listen to the damageplan cd and he really liked fuck you. its a good thing we have an understanding that he only curses around me and noone else or id be in some big trouble with the schools.

That's funny, dude.
The funniest thing my nephew ever told me (and it was my signature for a while):
Anthrax is kinda like mac n' cheese. I like mac n' cheese.

The Man said:
that's teriffic. kids do and say some of the most amazing things.

Ya man, definatley. I've got no kids of my own, but I teach guitar(privatley and at a music academy) and my students range in age from 6-30, so I've had a little bit of experience (obviously nothing like a parent) with kids. Just from my limited experiences kids definatley have their own kind of "logic", which cracks me up. Sometimes when I'm teaching a kid some music theory, they'll try to figure out what I'm getting at before I've fully explained it, and I sit there thinking, "How'd the little guy think of that. That has nothing to do with what I'm trying to explain?". It'll be some crazy explination which I couldn't understand if you paid me , and which makes perfect sense to them. :lol:

PS Your kid sounds hilarious Greg! Boots Muddy Boots! :lol: