Is what I heard true?

it really sucks ... i became a big fan of you guys after seeing you in Brooklyn on the last tour.

as much as the whole band really has got their shit together, Nathan was a big loss I feel ... he was a hella frontman and unique personality and voice.

good luck to each of you guys and I will be keeping my ears open for new stuff that you work on.

Damn guys, that was a tough decision to make. Good luck with your new ventures. I'll definitely be around to check them out.

What a pity... Vehemence is one of the few American bands that's actually interesting. I like the heavy melodics. John, why don't you find new members yourself? Don't get me wrong, but I think it shouldn't be such a problem finding new - motivated fellows. I played 10 years with my old band before quiting. Don't give in that early. If only the new vocalist made things not that easy, it's a quite lame excuse. You know. I hope there's still a turing back. You've got my support!

sorry everyone, but vehemence cannot continue. I will not bring myself to it, unless Nathan is in it. Also, I keep reading shit about how we were gonna turn into some hardcore or metalcore band. That shit really pisses me off, cuz I don't write that kind of music. Hey John, I heard you are in the new PIT magazine Guitar Corner. Funny how I never did an interview in a major metal magazine, but John has done quit a few...

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
sorry everyone, but vehemence cannot continue. I will not bring myself to it, unless Nathan is in it. Also, I keep reading shit about how we were gonna turn into some hardcore or metalcore band. That shit really pisses me off, cuz I don't write that kind of music. Hey John, I heard you are in the new PIT magazine Guitar Corner. Funny how I never did an interview in a major metal magazine, but John has done quit a few...
wow bjorn, you right, ive never seen you do an interview... thats very strange considering you wrote the majority of the music.

heh:saint:

Bjorn & Ken, i've always requested interviews from the zines myself, and favored the media with having the label send them a copy or copies of our disc, that’s how it's done and is the main reason why I have so many interviews. Nothing strange about that. There is enough media to go around mags/online, plus I was assigned publicity duty for the band. It's the band members own responsibility to do that kind of stuff no one else’s or else you are getting caught up in a big scheduling mess, unless you have a manager doing all that for ya. Everyone in a band has the right to make their own publicity, you just have to take initiative and don't wait for others to do it for you. :saint: heh

Man, it's really dissapointing to hear! I was totally looking forward to the new record and more touring! But of course I respect whatever decisions you guys make as a band, and now I"m looking forward to all the new band's new albums....so hurry up and get them done! Lol.

Good luck all!