ISD prepares for touring... and we ask you for your help

Holy crap.... we broke $2000... HOLY CRAAAAAAP

You guys, you have no idea how much of a dent this puts into the financial paranoia we had, when we first started this process and committed to this tour. This is a SERIOUS investment on all our parts. I know, I'm coming home with some significant credit card bills, just in fuel costs and food. So to know, that our fans actually want us to succeed, and are helping along the way... FUCKING AWESOME.

We will not disappoint. You guys will love this tour, from doors opening, til bouncers kick us out in the wee hours of the morning!

FYI (and to bump this thread for people living under a rock), the Atlanta show has moved to the Masquerade, if i am not mistaken.

Kingcrow; Halcyon Way, ISD, and VOR

Bonus for me - I can now bring my son, since Masquerade is non-smoking, unlike the venue in Marietta.

So - April 28, Masquerade, Atlanta. A show where I am psyched about all the bands appearing - BooYah! While the show does not appear on the Masquerade website, I have different sources confirming this venue change, and look forward to going.

Our fundraiser is over!

WE BROKE OUR GOAL!!! We raised $3181 with all your help!!! AMAZING!!! That's not even including some of the in-person donations, either!

Now... we begin our reparations... I mean... our preparations... MOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA Shirts and merch are ordered, and shipments will leave before the end of the week. We have VERY cool new shirt designs for this tour, we'll reveal them very soon.

We had TWO donations sponsoring our setlists, for the Atlanta and Chicago shows! We have special plans for both those setlists...

Thank you to everyone and anyone who donated for our cause! AWESOME!!!