Issue #43 mailing and Info on #44

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo!

LotFP #43 mails Monday (will be completed tonight, printed tomorrow and stuck in a mailbox)... Symphony X! Reviews! The DEAD SCENES editorial that is guaranteed to piss everyone off.

LotFP #44 will be completed this coming week, but due to ProgPower week, it'll be a low brainpower issue, meaning it'll consist of the Roman and garth columns, a few Band Profiles, and two or three full length interviews (Wuthering Heights, HammerFall, and an excellent Primordial interview are complete and ready to be transcribed) to fill out the pages. Printing will be done Saturday morning and mailed immediately... if you're going to be AT ProgPower and want to pick up your new issue, let me know so I can save a stamp, and I'll require a photo ID at the show (I'll be hanging out and have my home base next to/at The End's table when not in the auditorium itself) to give the issue, just because I will have zero patience with 'But I just got here, how could I have already gotten my issue' nonsense. :)

Crap. Missed this till late Tues. I coulda saved you a stamp and had something to read in between bands. We're flying to Birmingham on Thurs and driving to Atl to save a ton on the airfare. Three of us dorks from Phoenix.

So is it just my imagination or do you get an assload of death metal discs to review? Or do you get lots of stuff and only review certain ones?