istanbul gig cancelled

pagan2002

danny cavanagh
Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
sorry you turks i know its not good news for you but due to mess ups in the promotion, our turkish gig cannot go ahead at this time. hopefully we will get over there before the end of the year!:dopey:

shit,that was tragic after so many turks stated their joy in the other thread.you can always pack your bags to thessaloniki,its not a million miles away like.do a sacrifice for the lads!

Don Corleone said:
hopefully...im trying...
ok.gif

ohh i almost bought my plane ticket..

I was going to travel to Istanbul ( currently i live in USA ) just to see them.. and meet friends of course.

But gaaaah stupid turkish retarded promoters..

Being my favourite band of all time, I must say I am very disappointed by the Turkish organizators and promoters.

Another example of how bad they suck was lived in Rock the Nations 2003 when they decided not to take 18- just at the beginning of the concert, and nearly thousand people couldn't watch it.

Well, hopefully I will be able to catch them in UK when I go there for intern work, or maybe when I do interrail next year. Or the neanderthal promoters finally evolve and bring them here before the end of summer.

I just wanted to see them, and now someone saying they were going to come with Duncan Patterson, another reason to kill promoters.

hell yes they are..
only for festivals though ,i guess.

BTW Mariner u'r from Belgium? hehe I met a very cool Belgium guy here in USA., he stayed in our house for a month. coolness;p

hehe il est tres sympa et aussi il est alle en Turquie deux fois.. ja parle un peu de francais.. ok, je sais pas ce que je dis akfkdsdssas..;p

Volfied said:
Being my favourite band of all time, I must say I am very disappointed by the Turkish organizators and promoters.

Another example of how bad they suck was lived in Rock the Nations 2003 when they decided not to take 18- just at the beginning of the concert, and nearly thousand people couldn't watch it.

Well, hopefully I will be able to catch them in UK when I go there for intern work, or maybe when I do interrail next year. Or the neanderthal promoters finally evolve and bring them here before the end of summer.

I just wanted to see them, and now someone saying they were going to come with Duncan Patterson, another reason to kill promoters.
actually, the promoters are not the same. the promoter for anathema gig is the same one with therapy? concert which is also postponed. last year's rtn festival was great and this year it will be better, i guess.