It´s that time again... new batch ´o MP3s !

AngelWitch73

Jan 29, 2002
Bayern
www.metalgospel.org
It´s that time again ! We´ve got new MP3s online at http://www.metalgospel.com (under HYMNALS) for your discovery ! Features advance "rough mix" COUNTESS song and MORE !

---------------------------------------
COUNTESS / 'Confessions Of A Polytheist' - Brand spanking NEW song (rough mix) from the upcoming Barbarian Wrath release: Tales Of Blasphemy And Desecration ! Black Metal in it´s purest form.
NOKTURNEL / 'Legend Of The Wolven' - Death Thrash from Texas. Features ex member of SAVAGE DEATH, one of the countless demo bands that appeared in the wake of POSSESSED´s "Seven Churches". You can still hear pretty well where they come from. Taken off Fury Unleashed on Nokturnel Eclipse (2002).
MY DARKEST HATE / 'Hellspawn' - Awesome Death Metal in the vein of BOLT THROWER out of Germany. Features members of SACRED STEEL, AZMODAN and PRIMAL FEAR. Taken from Massive Brutality on Vile Music (2001).
CHANNEL ZERO / 'Never Alone' - Very cool Belgian Thrash band that unfortunately broke up in 97 after having released 4 albums. They are considered THE Belgian Thrash band. Taken from Channel Zero on RRE Records (1994).
PYOGENESIS / 'On Soulwings' - This song is taken from the self titled album on Osmose Productions (1992) when they were still a GOOD Death Metal band with a bit of Doom style. Sometimes change is NOT a good thing. Beware: this is a large file because the song is over 9 minutes.
VELVET VIPER / 'Highland Queen' - Cool female fronted Traditional Metal from Germany. The vocalist, Jutta Weinhold, used to be in ZED YAGO and also had a guest appearance on METALIUM´s State Of Triumph album. Taken from The 4th Quest For Fantasy on TAOB Products/SPV (1992).
INQUISITION / 'The Realm Of Shadows Shall Forever Reign' - This Columbian Black Metal band has been featured here many times and now that we just got the new album recently it is mandatory to put up a song. As usual they rule ! Taken from Invoking The Majestic Throne Of Satan on War Hammer Records (2002).
RAGE / 'Dies Irae' - Excellent new RAGE material !! I really like the choruses and guitarwork in this song. Taken from Unity on Steamhammer/SPV (2002). Still raging strong after all these years ! Not to be confused with that shit raprock band from the US.
ORDER OF NINE / 'A.I.C.' - Wow ! These guys are a recent discovery when the CD arrived in my post box unexpectedly. This is very strong Power Metal with driving riffs and clean vocals. Simply brilliant material ! Taken from Of Once And Future Kings on Nightmare Records / Hellion Records (2002). Here is one of those "Buy or Die" situations !
BOILER / 'Bottom Feeders' - Somewhere between Heavy Metal and Hardcore there exists this NY band who give themselves a self description of "Dirtcore" (don´t ask, I never heard that term before this band). Very catchy. Taken from the self released Cow Tipping In C Sharp (2002).
ABSOLUTE STEEL / 'We Sentence You To Death (Even If You´re Innocent)' - This is a Swedish Metal band that reminds me of old TWISTED SISTER. This song was actually released earlier as a single. Taken from their 2002 debut The Fair Bitch Project on Edgerunner Records.