Some new MP3s now online...

AngelWitch73

Jan 29, 2002
Bayern
www.metalgospel.org
Some new MP3s now online at http://www.metalgospel.com (under HYMNALS):

NEW: SUMMONER / 'Summoner´ Sign' - What I like most about this band is the duel vocal approach where they have Black Metal style and Death Metal style alternating. Fans of CHILDREN OF BODOM or DIMMU BORGIR would probably like these guys. Taken from the self released Summoner´ Sign (2001).
-----------------------------------------------------
NEW: CELESTIAL ODE / 'The Altar' - This is a Greek Power / Speed Metal band who only have this one release out, as far as I know anyway. This is one of the slower songs off the disc and my favourite. They do have a ways to go as far as getting more control over the vocals, etc but you can see that the talent is there. Taken from the self released Celestial Ode (2001).
NEW: TOXIC HOLOCAUST / 'Warfare' - Raw, old school Thrash attack !!! Grab a beer, let loose your hair and prepare for some aggressive warfare !! Taken from Critical Mass on Nuclear Hell Records (2002).
NEW: SEEDS OF HATE / 'Eternal Flames Of Hate' - Somewhat raw and evil Black Metal in the vein of TSJUDER or WATAIN. Good stuff ! Definitely not something you would want to play for your grandma. \,,/ Taken from Persecution Of Christian Filth on Drakkar Producitions (2002).
NEW: MAJESTY / 'Heavy Metal' - This was actually a surprise I picked up while looking for the new PRIMORDIAL album the other day. I have seen these German traditional Metallers live and also own their previous album. Metal IS their religion and they proclaim this loud and clear with fist pounding, headbanging anthems ! If you are into MANOWAR check this ! Taken from Sword & Sorcery on Massacre (2002).
NEW: NIGHTWISH / 'End Of All Hope' - Most are familier with NIGHTWISH already so not much needs to be said. This is a song off the newest album featuring more excellent symphonic, operatic Metal. Taken from Century Child on Spinefarm / Drakkar Records (2002).
NEW: PRIMORDIAL / 'Sons Of The Morrigan' - Epic and passionate Metal from Ireland. This is a rather long song but absolutely brilliant. This newest album features some shorter, faster songs but most are over 6 minutes. The band will be playing at this year´s WACKEN OPEN AIR !! Taken from Storm Before Calm on Hammerheart (2002).
NEW: THE CHASM / 'Reaching The Veil Of Death' - Excellent Ancient Death Metal from the US the way it should be made. This is my favourite song off the album. Their next album will be released on Witches Brew ! Taken from Reaching The Veil Of Death on Lux Inframundis (2001).

STILL ONLINE:

COUNTESS / 'Confessions Of A Polytheist' - Brand spanking NEW song (rough mix) from the upcoming Barbarian Wrath release: Tales Of Blasphemy And Desecration ! Black Metal in it´s purest form.
NOKTURNEL / 'Legend Of The Wolven' - Death Thrash from Texas. Features ex member of SAVAGE DEATH, one of the countless demo bands that appeared in the wake of POSSESSED´s "Seven Churches". You can still hear pretty well where they come from. Taken off Fury Unleashed on Nokturnel Eclipse (2002).
MY DARKEST HATE / 'Hellspawn' - Awesome Death Metal in the vein of BOLT THROWER out of Germany. Features members of SACRED STEEL, AZMODAN and PRIMAL FEAR. Taken from Massive Brutality on Vile Music (2001).
CHANNEL ZERO / 'Never Alone' - Very cool Belgian Thrash band that unfortunately broke up in 97 after having released 4 albums. They are considered THE Belgian Thrash band. Taken from Channel Zero on RRE Records (1994).
PYOGENESIS / 'On Soulwings' - This song is taken from the self titled album on Osmose Productions (1992) when they were still a GOOD Death Metal band with a bit of Doom style. Sometimes change is NOT a good thing. Beware: this is a large file because the song is over 9 minutes.
VELVET VIPER / 'Highland Queen' - Cool female fronted Traditional Metal from Germany. The vocalist, Jutta Weinhold, used to be in ZED YAGO and also had a guest appearance on METALIUM´s State Of Triumph album. Taken from The 4th Quest For Fantasy on TAOB Products/SPV (1992).
INQUISITION / 'The Realm Of Shadows Shall Forever Reign' - This Columbian Black Metal band has been featured here many times and now that we just got the new album recently it is mandatory to put up a song. As usual they rule ! Taken from Invoking The Majestic Throne Of Satan on War Hammer Records (2002).
RAGE / 'Dies Irae' - Excellent new RAGE material !! I really like the choruses and guitarwork in this song. Taken from Unity on Steamhammer/SPV (2002). Still raging strong after all these years ! Not to be confused with that shit raprock band from the US.
ORDER OF NINE / 'A.I.C.' - Wow ! These guys are a recent discovery when the CD arrived in my post box unexpectedly. This is very strong Power Metal with driving riffs and clean vocals. Simply brilliant material ! Taken from Of Once And Future Kings on Nightmare Records / Hellion Records (2002). Here is one of those "Buy or Die" situations ! Band website
BOILER / 'Bottom Feeders' - Somewhere between Heavy Metal and Hardcore there exists this NY band who give themselves a self description of "Dirtcore" (don´t ask, I never heard that term before this band). Very catchy. Taken from the self released Cow Tipping In C Sharp (2002).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABSOLUTE STEEL / 'We Sentence You To Death (Even If You´re Innocent)' - This is a Swedish Metal band that reminds me of old TWISTED SISTER. This song was actually released earlier as a single. Taken from their 2002 debut The Fair Bitch Project on Edgerunner Records.