New MP3s online now at MetalGospel.com...

AngelWitch73

Jan 29, 2002
Bayern
www.metalgospel.org
New MP3s online now at MetalGospel.com...

New MP3s can be found under HYMNALS at http://www.metalgospel.com ! Thanks to everyone who made the BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL II such a great success ! Look forward to BTTOS III in the future as well as some other "specials". Spread the Word !

--------------------------------------------------
HIGH ON FIRE / 'Razor Hoof' - Heavy, Groovy Doom project of Matt Pike (SLEEP). The whole album manages to grab you right away. Really amazing new stuff from Relapse. Taken from Surrounded By Thieves (2002).
RAIN FELL WITHIN / 'In The Knowing Of You' - New material from Atmospheric Metallers from Virginia, USA. Hypnotizing melodies, lovely vocals and strong riffing make this an excellent release. Taken from Refuge on Dark Symphonies (2002).
GHOUL / 'Tomb After Tomb' - If you like CARCASS and Grind Gore check these guys out ! I am loving this band !! All three members take part for vocals and the sound they create is very much like a cross between older and new CARCASS. Taken from We Came For The Dead!!! on Razorback (2002).
IN EXTREMO / 'Lebensbeichte' - Awesome German Folk / Medieval inspired band. Roughly translated this song is called "Lifes Confession". I think this album is an improvement over their previous efforts and is my favourite. Taken from Sünder Ohne Zügel (2001).
DAGORLAD / 'The Cauldron Of Death' - Enter the dark fantasy world of Belgian Blackend Death band. Style is in the vein of BAL SAGOTH or even SUMMONING. Taken from The End Of The Dark Ages on LSP (2002).
CONCEPTION / 'Live To Survive' - Early nineties Power Metal which features the current vocalist of KAMELOT. Taken from The Last Sunset on Noise (1993).
ENTER VI / 'You Know Who' - Australian band that takes influence from old and new Thrash, VOIVOD and even a bit of industrial style. You can hear more of the industrial / Voivod influence on this track. Taken from their self released Dreams (2000).
EVOKEN / 'Tragedy Eternal' - Better keep the razor blades far out of reach... Depressive and evokative Doom despair from the US ! Not such a good thing to listen to when you are feeling down. Taken from Embrace The Emptiness Elegy (1998).
SQUEALER / 'Thinking Allowed' - I wonder where they got the song title from *coughSKYCLADcough* ahem. Regardless this band rules ! They´re hard to catagorize as they have Power and even some Thrash elemenents on this latest album. Taken from Under The Cross (2002).
ANGEL DUST / 'The Human Bondage' - Latest ANGEL DUST release which definitely shows they´ve left their past behind. Still decent though. Taken from Of Human Bondage on Century Media (2002).
DRECKSAU / 'Endlager' - German sludge Doom. Not much lyrics to this one but for some reason I really get into it. These guys aren´t for everyone but you decide. Taken from Brecher EastWest (1998).