It has to be said....

NeedledWarheart said:
or why the FUCK didn't they jsut NOT release it and not make me compelled to pay £25 to get it imported to scotland for something i basically have!
Fuck being a collector! lol

I didn't really read much of the posts in this therad, so this may have been said already, but.... :

First of all, I seem to remember that it was not CoB's idea to release a Best of -album. It was Toy's Factory's idea. Second of all, I'm pretty sure that the title had nothing to do with CoB guys. Probably some retarded japanese guy just burped it out during a lunch at a restaurant and the Toy's Factory "titlemakers" just happened to be eating there too and thought "Hey, that's a cool name for the CoB compilation"

Oh and yes, KEEP UP YOUR COLLECTIONS!!!!!

I'm starting to get closer to 60 CoB CD's and vinyls. Plus the bootlegs and other stuff.....
notnice.gif

Toy's Factory cash in as they are longer Bodom's Japanese label and are squeezing one last release out of the band.
Universal took over Spinefarm and therefore are the dist in Japan now.
I doubt if Bodom had any input into the title, it sounds like something the Japs wouldcome up with, might sound good to them, but not to us.

heh that was great, tut.
hey BODOMITE I TIHNK YOU NEDD A MORE BIGGER SIGNATORE PICTAR LOLOLOLOLOMFGGKLUSJGD#@!^%!!!1