It is official, I am bored.

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
Seeing as how I am so very very beloved by you all ;). Can you entertain me? It’s not difficult I assure you....:eek: Look, a bird, hehehehe!

Well, I'd sing and dance for you, but I do neither. I could do a magic trick, but making a quarter disappear isn't too impressive. I guess I don't possess too much entertainment value - sorry:cry:

i'm bored too. i'm sitting here playing tetris, listening to mayh, debating whether to reply to that foolio, transfixed, in the "satori will get a kick out of this" thread. eeny, meeny, miny, mo....hmmm....

Originally posted by Lina
i'm bored too. i'm sitting here playing tetris, listening to mayh, debating whether to reply to that foolio, transfixed, in the "satori will get a kick out of this" thread. eeny, meeny, miny, mo....hmmm....

:lol: I am playing minesweeper and listening to Still Life.

Okay if you are all so bored then go to this post on the UM forum
ARE YOU BORED and a)vote b)browse around we listed some fine pages on the inet, maybe you find smthg.

Originally posted by Lina
i'm bored too. i'm sitting here ....... listening to mayh....

actually i'm too......i've spent all day just thinking in this computer and in the posibility about talk or not through icq with my exboyfriend...my beloved or not??i'm confussed , sad......and pretty bored.........

...:confused: :cry: