It looks like the Camel fuckers are at it again

bobo'c said:
We have to be suspect of all of them. I can't help but be racist toward these sandniggers. They are the reason for most terrorism in this fucked world. There refusal to get with the times and act like civilized humans is the problem. Old school thinking is the problem. These people treat each other like fucking animals.They have no respect for human life so they should be hunted like the filthy animals that they strive to be.Jawa may be a good food source for the homeless.They probably taste like chicken. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Totally agree mate, I don't see what is racist about being concerned about our welfare, and protecting our freedom, which the muslim extremists want to take away from us, we have to target the cunts, otherwise we would be under threat.

If muslims want to not live like cavemen, and get with the modern times, they better change their way of life, because stoning people isn't very intelligent (just one example of the cruelty that goes on in the muslim world). They better target and eradicate the fundamentalists, otherwise if they don't then they can only be blamed for their ignorance, and their backwardness.

Cheers brothers. Why is it that all of us have this figured out but these bugeating fucking sand people refuse to get with it,or don't understand it or whatever the fuck? Total fucking genocide of these fucking scumbags. Thats the only solution. :hotjump:

Haha, normally I'm not too extreme, but I am getting very annoyed, at these muslims extremist wankers who are so desperate to get to the West, and yet they act like they hate it here. Deport them straight away in my opinion.

Do you get muslims in the U.S. who act like they hate America, but still want American citizenship?

I have to say that they are everywhere over here(Michigan). I used to work in this coffee shop that was frequented by many of them and the attitude they give you is amazing. I had to bite my tounge frequently because I wanted to throw some molten coffee in their face on so many different occasions. They act like shitheads the whole time to you and act like I am the one that should be thankful that they have came to my country.....FUCK THEM

Fucking hell man, that makes my blood boil. It happens alot here in England, muslims are always whinging that they need more "facilities" for muslims, they want muslim only schools, girls and boys to be split up etc. I feel like smashing the bastards heads in for thinking they can run things. We are too tolerant, we let them do that, yet muslims countries won't ever allow churches to be built, yet they want to build loads of mosques here. They can never be grateful.

Once outside this mosque here in London, the raghead scumbags where burning the Union Jack, that made me want to set fire to the towelheads. How dare they do such a thing. If anyone dares say anything to muslims though, they are told they are racist.

They should get the hell out of the West and go live in some shitty cave in afghanistan, if they hate it here so much. They should be grateful that there shitty "culture" is tolerated, not think they can demand more things.

Damn mate, sorry you had such bad experiences, with those fuckers, it happens alot here as well :(

Sorry for sounding so extreme, I only hate the extremist muslims, it just really bothers me how they act, and they bring out alot of anger and hate in me.

These jawas are everwhere I look. I live about 35 minutes out of NYC and the thought of another 9/11 type incident happening runs through my mind everyday.What happened to the safe country that I grew up in? I don't feel safe at all. Maybe I'm a little paranoid but I don't feel very safe. Now I know that this is exactly what these sand people want but I can't help it. I'll only feel safe when the borders are closed and non citizens are fucking gone.