It would be really swell if you'd please vote for my bakery again.

Apr 10, 2009
Hey folks,

Might I prevail upon y'all again to vote for my bakery in yet another contest?

Sticky Fingers Bakery is a finalist in the Washington Post's Express "Best Of 2009" competition. Will you please help me seal the deal? Please vote for Sticky Fingers Bakery in the "Bakery" and "Vegetarian" categories; the contest is open through Friday, Oct. 16. (Winners will be announced Nov. 6 in a special issue of Express.) Many sticky thanks to ya!

Here's the link to vote: http://www.expressnightout.com/bestof/
(You can vote in however many categories you wish.)

I really, really appreciate it. It's always great for business to be able to say we won such-and-such contest. And for those of you who voted for my bakery in the last contest, I'm still waiting to find out the winners. Again, thanks! :danceboy:

Thank you for submitting your vote. Watch for the winners in the Express Best of 2009 special section, which will be published Friday, Nov. 6.

So you basically want to cheat your way to the top as we lie and say we think your bakery is the best even though none of us have ever tasted anything or even been there?

Sounds good!

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8615421 said:
:worship: Thanks one and all! You guys and gals really are the best! I sooo appreciate it! (And thanks, too, Doc, for the photo.)

:saint:

New wallpaper at the bakery? :p

Ok, ok :Spin: we settle for a 10x12ft poster of a funny Iron Maidenne on the front door. :lol: Oy! :loco:

So you basically want to cheat your way to the top
Well, isn't that how elections are run in this country? KIDDING :lol:

as we lie and say we think your bakery is the best even though none of us have ever tasted anything or even been there?

Sounds good!

Actually, the contest does not require direct experience with the candidate in order to participate, so you can't call it cheating. But, if it makes you feel any better to know, my bakery really IS the best on the list and that's no lie! :D

Besides, we do ship some of our products nationwide so feel free to judge for yourself next time (www.stickyfingersbakery.com). :p

I said it sounds good, didn't I. I thought cheating was the fun part.

Fake it til you make it!

Hey, I as vegan for about 3 years a while ago.

Do you make rum balls by any chance? Love those things you get in Solvang.

Elections aren't won by cheating in this country, there are pre-decided many years in advance by those on the top of the Ponzie scam.

Could you bring any treats of yours in SB and I can eat it on top of some ice cream while I nudge my way through young hesher guys still living in mom's basement hoping for their first chance to touch a female in years by getting a photo op with the band?

Fake it til you make it!

Elections aren't won by cheating in this country, there are pre-decided many years in advance by those on the top of the Ponzie scam.

Could you bring any treats of yours in SB and I can eat it on top of some ice cream while I nudge my way through young hesher guys still living in mom's basement hoping for their first chance to touch a female in years by getting a photo op with the band?

wow

Yeah, I know you's just busting my (rum) balls a little.

I'm sorry to hear that you've stopped. :erk:

We do make rum balls seasonally.

I would love for you all to be able to try my treats. I'm working on getting an L.A. location up-and-running so then they will be readily available to y'all.

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8638497 said:
I would love for you all to be able to try my treats. I'm working on getting an L.A. location up-and-running so then they will be readily available to y'all.

Oh yes........and we can't wait!!! CALVINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: