Please vote for my bakery!

Apr 10, 2009
As some of you know, when I'm not doing the "Bruce Chickinson" thing, I'm working at my bakery, Sticky Fingers Bakery--the D.C. metro-area's only vegan bakery! (Check it out at www.StickyFingersBakery.com.)

We've been nominated for "Favorite Vegan Bakery" in the VegNews annual readers' poll, and I could really use your vote! Apparently, the tally is very close so your vote can really make a difference! Please go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=oes_2f0tloz0fA1jHSyPxMyw_3d_3d
to vote for Sticky Fingers Bakery. You can vote in as many or few categories as you like--it really only takes a minute--plus you'll have the opportunity to win some cool prizes. Voting closes at midnight, July 31, so please don't wait.

Thanks! And a big, sticky hug to ya!

I voted! I voted! Now, I'm kinda in the mood for some vegetarian chocolate chip cookies, if there is such a thing.............

Everyone, thanks SO MUCH for your support!! I really appreciate it! And, yes, chocolate chip cookies would normally be vegetarian by default, but my bakery's are vegan--they contain no eggs, dairy, or any other animal products. BUT--they taste just as good as "regular" cookies--I SWEAR! :loco:

You folks are the best--thanks again! :headbang:

I'm curious what do you use instead of butter? Some vegan pastries tend to have trans fats, shortening and margarine. Maybe non-hydrogenated margarine? Just wondering.