Vote for NeO in the 2009 Australian Metal Awards! (voting closes July 31!)

Hey everyone!

NeO has been nominated for a few Australian Metal Awards and it would be great to get your assistance by voting for us!

We have been nominated for 3 categories that are open to public voting:

BEST LIVE BAND
BEST BAND NAME
MOST POPULAR MERCH

To vote you need to go to: www.australianmetal.com.au, register for the site, and then vote for us in each of the above categories!

Online voting will close at midnight 31st July 2009.

NOTE: You don't have to be in Australia to vote for us, so please tell all your friends that are NeO fans to vote, regardless of where they are from. :)

ama_banner02.gif

P.S. The Link isn't working for the above gif, but I thought I'd leave it in anyway as it looks cool. :)

I can't figure out this voting system. I registered for the site and when I click on one of the categories I am sent to the Login where I enter my info of course. Once I enter my info I'm sent to the homepage and have to do it all again... it's just a never ending cycle of frustration!

I can't figure out this voting system. I registered for the site and when I click on one of the categories I am sent to the Login where I enter my info of course. Once I enter my info I'm sent to the homepage and have to do it all again... it's just a never ending cycle of frustration!

Sounds like you have to enable cookies.