Italian unique and special sound

Jan 22, 2006
I´m discovering the Italian metal scene and I find out a special sound in bands like Novembre or Klimt 1918. They´ve got a subtle and melancholic tone. My latest discovery is Room With a View. Could you send me more Italian bands like these?. Thanks.

..mmhmh...... En Declin ( their last album "Trama" is very interesting), and Ensoph ( they play Gothic metal .... their sound remember to me novembre's album Novembrine Waltz..)

Fuga Psicogénica said:
I´m discovering the Italian metal scene and I find out a special sound in bands like Novembre or Klimt 1918. They´ve got a subtle and melancholic tone. My latest discovery is Room With a View. Could you send me more Italian bands like these?. Thanks.

check WORN's distro list:wave:

NovembrineWaltz said:
..mmhmh...... En Declin ( their last album "Trama" is very interesting), and Ensoph ( they play Gothic metal .... their sound remember to me novembre's album Novembrine Waltz..)

I have listened En Declin fragments from their label My Kingdom Music and I need more now, what a great recomendation!!!!
If I could I´ll try to revisit Italy this summer. I can´t forget Lucca and Venezia.

Pierrot said:
you would be welcome!we just need more immigrants :D:D:D

Then, I´ll carry my girlfriend with me and I´ll try to make her pregnant 7-9 times :Spin: .

Have you heard Offense?. It´s a spanish doom-death band not too far from My dying Bride or first Paradise Lost. You can download their two albums from www.offense.es. for free.

Nostalgiaplatz said:
Disarmonia Mundi, The Sun of the Weakness, Blu Infinito, Mindaleth, Oceana[/QUOTE

The Sun Of The Weakness: very good. I hope they record a full album.
Disarmonia Mundi and Blu Infinito are also good, but I prefer TSOTW.
I´ll try Minaleth and Oceana.
Thanks.

Oceana is very good eheh and Blu Infinito is too ;)
Otherwise, I don't like Mindaleth and The Sun Of Weakness... too weak :p
I have to listen better to Disarmonia Mundi (are they soilwork-ish?) and I don't know Canaan...
I suggest you Cultus Sanguine and Nenia, two bands with a very particular sound...