italians....

[wisdom]You will know you have found The One when you WANT to change for them and would never regret it. Life is an endless chain of compromise. The real trick is to be able to compromise without losing your identity.[/wisdom]
So, what about Italians? Any Italian guys 'round here?

wo0t. Already said that I won't be able to act as the guide since I'll be at the Gods of Metal. I dunno if there are any other Italians posting...

Get some cats or ask Vikingess to paint you a pet flamingo ;)

Shut up will you be single forever, you're too gorgeous you plank!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! what did i tell you about pink, pink is wrong, and don't you go encouraging her about painting Olli, i really don't think he'd appreciate it :p

hahahahaha i can't believe you just called me a plank :p

[wisdom]You will know you have found The One when you WANT to change for them and would never regret it. Life is an endless chain of compromise. The real trick is to be able to compromise without losing your identity.[/wisdom]
So, what about Italians? Any Italian guys 'round here?

see that kind of makes no sense... why would i want to change for a guy? surely if he was The One, he'd not want me to change....

wo0t. Already said that I won't be able to act as the guide since I'll be at the Gods of Metal. I dunno if there are any other Italians posting...

it might be the first weekend in july now...

I've been in relationships almost 1/3rd of my life. But I'm not dependent on them. They teach me.

I dated a girl for about 6 months. NEVER AGAIN. Drama.com/lesbians!

Then I went out with Tam, my ex, for about 2 years who I never loved and never pretended to, who I dumped promptly for a man who gave me butterflies and I'd only met and knew it could never work out with (because he lived 450 miles away) and we shared one night of unbelievable passion...like I'd never had before. He came and stayed with me for a week at my house and then he pretty much was gone from my life. I still think about him though.

Then a few weeks later I met Alan. And he's pretty hot. I don't really love him though, we're more like best friends but I'm HAPPY in a relationship with him and it's lasted over 2 years already. I trust him. And I guess we make each other happy and he has no problem with my Firewind obsession...because he's almost as bad! So I'd pick happiness and honesty any day over heartbreak and love! I could fall in love with him if I let myself. But I probably wont.

So I've never been in love. The closest was a fling with some English boy! Haha. How ironic.

What was the point in this post again?

Oh yeah: if being single keeps you being the Katie you are today then you stay single! Anyway, we wouldn't want you getting married and no longer being a Bruce!!!

xx Kirsty

What was the point in this post again?

Oh yeah: if being single keeps you being the Katie you are today then you stay single! Anyway, we wouldn't want you getting married and no longer being a Bruce!!!

xx Kirsty

haha if i do ever get married you KNOW i'm keeping my own surname, screw 'tradition' i'm a Bruce and proud of it!!!!

and cheers for the back up there Kirsty! :D

Woot! Well, you might end up with one of those double barrel crap names like Bruce-Wilkinson.

Hmmm...hang on...

Kirsty Papathanasio-Young.

Just testing it out for size. No...it really doesn't go. Double barrels suck!

xx Kirsty

Woot! Well, you might end up with one of those double barrel crap names like Bruce-Wilkinson.

Hmmm...hang on...

Kirsty Papathanasio-Young.

Just testing it out for size. No...it really doesn't go. Double barrels suck!

xx Kirsty

hahaha oh no, that really doesn't work kirsty!

and pish, i'm not taking away any of the epicness of having a royal name by adding another to it, my possible future husband will just have to accept that i am a bruce and if he wants us to have the same surname he shall have to take mine!

Katie Bruce-Cross!

hehe i told you, mark's just for cuddles :p