It's a Dawgs life! How is everybody?

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey everybody,

Whats up? & hello again to all the thraxfans out there and fellow humans. I'm currently working my ass off on the second AugDawg album(F.U.2), and my current favs are "Soul Divider", "Another Side to the Story", "Now is the place". It's gonna be a mammoth album, which will boast 17 or 18 tracks! At this time I would like to give a shout out to all my AugDawg fans on the site (Johnnie, TD, Brat, body, and all that have listened) for "coming back 2 U" is number 50 on the top 82 list for the hip hop section. A small victory for sure, but %100 appreciated to say the least! I've even received some emails from a couple of other hip hop heads around the USA giving me props! Wow, I love making music. The best part is seeing people respond, and I have started to experience some of it.

Subjects of interest*

*New Anthrax delayed?
I'm so confused on the subject at this point I can only say that I'll be there when the album comes out! Can't wait to hear "That what does not die", that sounds really brutal. Thank god we have all heard "Superhero" now, I don't know where I'd be without at least a preview at this point. Charlie is now saying "next week"? Huh? Well, I'll be happy when it's in my hands.

*Where is the brat Princess?
Did her computer break down? Where is our Arizona queen?

*Who is KingPurple Rainbow?
Who the hell is this guy? He's kinda funny though, strange, but I kinda like that.

*Charlie can play anything!
Charlie played a song with System of a Down! Ofcourse, the guy can play anything. Charlie really is one of the best in the music business and one hell of a cool guy that loves music!

*My personal bet
I've been working on F.U.2 for awhile now and I've had this bet with myself wondering if I would finish my album before Anthrax finishes their album. At this point Anthrax should finish before me, but whats with these delays? I don't want to win this bet!

Peace Ya'll,
drop me a line if your bored at augustwitzgall@hotmail.com

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Hi AugDawg man! I´m standing at my mailbox, stalking my mail deliverer (nice lady, anyway) desperately waiting for your CD! Of course it doesn´t beat my waiting for...you know what, but U R the second best. That´s not bad, is it. Nice of you to show up in this quite pessimistic times. No one knows what the future brings, but I still hope it would be soooooo ass kicking! See you, man!

Hey Jono, Hey Johnnie,

The current rotation of AugDawg songs can be heard at www.stationmp3.com/augdawg or simply go to www.stationmp3.com and enter augdawg into the search funtion to bring up the profile.

Sorry about the wait Johnnie, but there is some good news on that. I actually made your copy of "Texture & Attitude" last night and I will be shipping it to you on Friday. I really have no idea how long it will take to get to you, but I'll let you know when it's on the way. Not too much longer though. Being second best? That's just fine with me. Being listed with any best, priceless!

Cheerz!

AugDawg