It's been a while

well, i made a few changes. I bumped up the bass a little bit, and changed the break entirely.

But since nobody is commenting, it doesn't seem to matter. ._.

it sounds "hollow" and thin, too much EQ work maybe?
it's the guitars i think. drums seem to sound nice in general, bass is barely audible.

nice playing! :)

Actually, Bryanturner, I don't use any program for the drums. I copy and paste the samples individually. I haven't really dabbled any in drum programs, and i seem to have a good amount of control over each piece of the drumset. And thanks!

And, Fixxxer, hmmmm. i don't really do too much EQ work on the guitars, maybe that's the problem. Maybe it needs some work on the mid. Though, bandcamp kinda nerfed the quality a bit. so maybe it's that, or maybe i'm just being hopeful. The bass sounds plenty loud on my end, but maybe that's just my ear. It seemed like it would be overpowering if i turned it up more, but maybe I can play around with it and see if i can make it better.

But thanks for the compliment, too!

Well, i've made some changes to try to bring some meat into the guitars and fixed the bass problem a bit. Updated track has replaced the old one, i'd appreciate any opinions on the changes