It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

100_0295.jpg

Taupe inspects my bag.

:dopey:

Is Taupe a Russian blue, laura? I love blue cats.
And Cilla reminds me of 'Harvey Badcat Twoface' who also stars in this thread. He's in the early pages.

Stinky's indoor sunbath on a warm and lazy afternoon:
P009.jpg

Come to Tigor! (waiting for food)
P1020346.jpg

I've never seen a cat like that (second pic) cute! it looks like a lynx..

my cat Myah:

My_Cat_by_Rocksssane.jpg

moietmyah2aww.jpg

ps. I already posted on this forum but for a dumb reason, some people were not very cool with me. A dude that I don't know insulted me without reasons and I normally answered.

@Rocksane: Tigor is a Black Shaded Silver, British Shorthair.
All his hairs, have a black tip, fading to grey and then to white.
The hairs on his back have a larger black tip than those on his belly, which look white but even those hairs have a black tip.
His fur makes him able to blend in with the shades when it's dark and Tigor knows how to do that trick very well! He likes to play games, he's a witty tomcat.
Tigor sneeks around on the attic and hides himself from me when i come up to look for him.
He freezes his motion and when i think the little ghost is not there and start walking down,
he takes a sprint and makes his own funny sound while he passes me by on the stairs as quíck as he can. GRR!
Nowadays we have light on the attic :Smug:
Tigor has quite a personality but i like that.

Tigor-pose!
P1020334.jpg

Thanks :) Yes, the timing was perfect. One of the things about the cats that always fascinated me was how wide they can actually open their mouth. I always wanted to make a pic of one of my cats yawning, but as stubborn as they are they never wanted to yawn just because I asked them to ... until now