It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

_x_farmcumcat.jpg

AW IT'S SO CUTE LOL

I catched the drift of your post and i was replying to MM.
Nów you have it your way. Shut up.

I know this is the kitty forum, but there are bound to be serious animal lovers here, including those who love doggies. Our dear Nevermore friend, Carrie, a.k.a. Nightshade, needs a helping hand. Her canine daughter, Tinkerbell, has gotten cancer :cry:

So far Tink is still acting ok, but her spleen has been removed, and the cancer is spreading, she is undergoing chemotherapy, the dog version. So far she is on Immugen, Oncosupport powder, and I think she'll be adding Agaricus soon. These are not cheap, but Carrie's doing the best she can. If anyone knows where to get a deal on these things, please email. If you can spare even a dollar, please consider donating for Tinkerbell.

tink.jpg
The forum won't let me put appropriate links in, but here is a web page with the link to Paypal: Donations for "Hope for Tink" Link

I hope that this is not breaking any forum rules by placing this here. Carrie has not asked me to do this, she may actually kick my ass when she finds out, but I'm sure sending her some loving support will make her get over it.

If you would like to see more pictures of Tinkerbell and read more about her, please visit Nightshade's myspace blog:
Blog 1
Blog 2, Party for Tink
Blog 3, as you can tell, Nightshade has an unsinkable sense of humor, even throughout this

You may know Nightshade from her signature here:
vernatthebridge350.jpg

"My late dog, Vern. Vern taught me more than any person, animal, school, book, or experience ever has before in my life. He was gentle, loving, discerning, loyal, funny and very very smart. I miss my boy."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, and for your generosity. Please, if you do not like dogs or are thinking of making a mean post, please just move on and don't type anything. Donations for "Hope for Tink" Link to send a donation, every dollar will make a difference. Thank you.

Gina

done. nightshade's a good friend of this forum and she often provides wise words of wisdom and comfort when something bad happens to other members. the least we can do is help her save her pup :(

My fat cat Mobius came strutting in doing that unmistakable "meow". You know, the meow that means she's bringing you a trophy. Unfortunately, despite chewing off most of it's tail, it was still alive and she chased it under my bed.

MobiusandToy.jpg

Toy.jpg

I have since managed to catch it and give it a catapulting off the deck.