It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

Wow, I just talked to the chick in that video about 2 weeks ago (the one that was shown holding the cat). I went there looking for my own fat cat Mobius (the lizard huntress) who was absent for 3 days after a visit to the vet. It was really tough to go to the Humane Society and not come home with about 20 cats, there were so many cute ones. Mobius wasn't there, but in typical pain-in-the-ass Mobius fashion, she was waiting for me by the door when I got home. I guess she doesn't like the vet and just wanted to make a point.

Last edited by a moderator:
poster84785104.jpg

ahah

asljs0.jpg

Lolz Cat Bible. Quite possibly, one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Some people that spend too much time on 4chan, and are well versed in the bible, translate it to internet-cat-talk. It's funny for a few verses, but gets old very fast. Someone might enjoy it though

Here is my spoiled rotten Xena when she was a kitten. I will try to get some adult pics scanned in when I'm not feeling so lazy. But those pictures are not as good as these (I'm real crappy with a camera)

She was eight weeks old when these were taken.

BabyXenatwo.jpg

BabyXena.jpg

He's a Black Shaded Silver British Shorthair and his official name is Baron Gloster Javelin of Arcadia...
but we call him Tigor.
Not that it matters this terror had a name, he's one hell of a heardheaded cat. :Smug:
Everything is a game to him.. he's a bully with quite some personality.

More fresh piccies from the Tigor files:

P1020835.jpg
P1020819.jpg

Damn, I have to wait until I'm on the good computer to see the kitties. :( They would not load up no matter how long I waited. (Hhahah, You know I love some kitties if I sit here and wait and wait for them to load)

lilly (her eyes are like that from the flash since the closet's too dark. and she damn near gave me a heart attack when i went in there looking for a shirt)
100_0545.jpg

taupe (had to cut out knots in his fur)
100_0546.jpg