It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

kevin, you can have one of my kitties!

100_0818.jpg

it's a tuxedo kitty, too!

that cat must of had a lot to eat, it looks stuffed!

buahahahaha!

See now that's the kind of cat I could actually have! Damned allergies :(

Just get one anyways. As long as I don't plunge my face into their fur, I rarely have any problems with my cats. Other people's cats still get me though. I think I build up a tolerance within a couple weeks of getting a new cat.

Yeah, I think it's the length of hair that gets me. Short hair cats I could probably deal with. A cat like Tyler's would make me miserable even though they're like the coolest cats ever.

I wouldn't mind having a Blue Point Siamese.. except word is their very social and usually prefer to have company. Two cats = definite no no.

I dunno.. maybe someday I'll get one. My apartment is too big for just me.

I want a cat too! Scott's big, fat, old, beautiful cat Ashley always gets up on his bed and snuggles between us. It's adorable. I am SO allergic but I let her bury her little head into my neck, I need to get a picture of it. She gets all snuggly like she's an infant. She's too much, I WANT A KITTY SO BADLY WAH!

You'll probably only get this if you watched season 5 of The Ultimate Fighter, but it's still funny :D

DanaPingPong.gif

Uhh where the two guys go learn various martial arts. They went to a competition and one got pitted against Fedors personal student and he beat him every round. And there was like 10.

It wasn't a brutal fight or anything but I expected better from the student of the arguably best fighter in the world.

Ohh you're talkin' about Human Weapon! I never saw that episode... my bad. Good show, I liked the one with the sticks.

But I definitely don't agree that Fedor is unbeatable.