It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

taupe wonders "what's going on and why am i not involved?"
000_0007.jpg

Chronic dermatitis, diarrhea, and puking (because he eats far too much).

This is the cat that spewed a whole can's worth of cat food onto the floor one night while we were watching a movie :lol:

taupe is awesome... cause he looks like Dash... who incidentally ran away on Saturday night cause some dumbfuck left the windows without screens wide open (we're still not sure who, it was a big get together). he finally came back though. maybe a full night of 40 degree weather and pissing buckets of rain changed his mind.

aww, i'm glad he came back. ugg, i know how much i freak out when someone leaves one of the doors open and we can't find one of the cats. *huggles kitties*

another taupe picture. taupe digs the candlemass!
100_0099.jpg

taupe is awesome... cause he looks like Dash... who incidentally ran away on Saturday night cause some dumbfuck left the windows without screens wide open (we're still not sure who, it was a big get together). he finally came back though. maybe a full night of 40 degree weather and pissing buckets of rain changed his mind.

I'm glad you got your baby back. It drives me bat shit when people insist on leaving the door open to bring in the groceries. If she ever got out I don't know what I would do.