It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

onedoesnottankmordor.jpg

Just as well he's talking about cats and not babies then.
i still shudder at the thought of my kitties going outside. i know they have the instincts they'd need - hunt for food, find shelter, stay away from danger ... well, i know lilly would have those instincts. taupe would just wander around and look for people to pet him.

I've always wanted to do that too! Since I was a little kid. I imagined being rich and buying a huge building/fenced pasture where the homeless animals could stay at instead of being put to death after two weeks at the pound.

I can not go to pounds, they're too sad.

I've always wanted to do that too! Since I was a little kid. I imagined being rich and buying a huge building/fenced pasture where the homeless animals could stay at instead of being put to death after two weeks at the pound.

I can not go to pounds, they're too sad.

lol thats pretty much the same thing my mom wants to do if we win the lottery, but hell we already have 11 cats. All of them going outside except for 1 because she's a pussy and hates it outside.

Xena is not allowed to go outside. She really has no interest in it either, which works for me.

She is such a strange cat I don't think she could defend herself if she did. I swear she thinks she's human! She won't drink out of anything less then a glass, but at the same time won't eat chicken, steak or hamburger meat.

Of the weird things she will eat are, lettuce, country ham, and it has to be country ham, and tuna if Al gives it to her. She has an idea that the tuna I offer has cooties or somthing.

a few of the fuzzy animals that live in Maryland

Oreo
P1000825.jpg

kittens! Gizmo and Stripe
P1000831.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww cotton candy
P1000837.jpg

Bear was upset that I started bothering him and woke him up
P1000834.jpg

so I gave him doggy bacon!
P1000833.jpg