It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

cat-smashed face
100_0376.jpg

Awwwww! I want tah hugs the kitteh!

:oops: I want to belly rub!
Are you fucking kidding me Shannon?! You'll get your arm snapped in half if you put it anywhere near his belly in that position!!! You gotta clear the legs first and get into side control. Pin down one arm with a knee, control the other wrist with one hand and then rub as fast and hard as you can until he gets free. Watch out for the sweep, keep your weight positioned over the center of his body.

Good luck and godspeed!

edit: post #1111!!!! Fuck yeah :)

Are you fucking kidding me Shannon?! You'll get your arm snapped in half if you put it anywhere near his belly in that position!!! You gotta clear the legs first and get into side control. Pin down one arm with a knee, control the other wrist with one hand and then rub as fast and hard as you can until he gets free. Watch out for the sweep, keep your weight positioned over the center of his body.

Good luck and godspeed!

edit: post #1111!!!! Fuck yeah :)

:lol: :lol: I'm up for that challenge! LOL! It's going to be tough avoiding the sweep, but I'm going in!

No pics, but thought I'd post - I just dropped off our male cat (Dash, the one that looks just like Taupe) to get fixed. He did NOT wanna go in the carrier. I got clawed up trying to get him in there.... he's SUPER pissed off at me right now.

Had to wake up at 5am to get to the vet, now gotta wait till 5:30pm to pick him up. Meanwhile the kittens and mama cat are all looking quite confused as to where the daddy is.