It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

refreshing this thread:

DSCN0327.jpg

our 4 week old batch of new kittens

Puddle of kittens!!!!!!!! :oops: lol! I had to oogle over them here as well as IRC. :D

Baby Dumpling died this morning. It's more of a relief than anything. She had been ill for some time, and would have died (naturally) weeks ago if my mom hadn't been hand-feeding her baby food at every hour of the day & night. My mom kept saying that Dumpling would get better if she kept taking care of her like that. Riiiight. Apparently she can't recognize death when it's right in her face.

Anyway, RIP Dump. She was 13. Maybe she's with her momma Sandra again.
kittyyinyang-1.jpg

Dumpling & Sandra

Oh gross this morning when I woke up I had to go in the other bathroom to get toilet paper, and she was wrapped up in a blanket laying in a makeshift cat bed, and I was like OH HI DUMPLING AWWW DUMPLING POOR DUMPLING and I spent all day thinking I was talking to a SLEEPING CAT NOT A DEAD CAT AHHHHH

Baby Dumpling died this morning. It's more of a relief than anything. She had been ill for some time, and would have died (naturally) weeks ago if my mom hadn't been hand-feeding her baby food at every hour of the day & night. My mom kept saying that Dumpling would get better if she kept taking care of her like that. Riiiight. Apparently she can't recognize death when it's right in her face.

Anyway, RIP Dump. She was 13. Maybe she's with her momma Sandra again.
kittyyinyang-1.jpg

Dumpling & Sandra

I'm sorry you guys :cry: Poor Dumpling, :(

Oh gross this morning when I woke up I had to go in the other bathroom to get toilet paper, and she was wrapped up in a blanket laying in a makeshift cat bed, and I was like OH HI DUMPLING AWWW DUMPLING POOR DUMPLING and I spent all day thinking I was talking to a SLEEPING CAT NOT A DEAD CAT AHHHHH
ahahahaha

initially, that was sad because of the cat dying, but you managed to make that story hilarious

Yeah, cats, wonderful animals. The big problem is that they don't live as long as we do. I've had to put two lovely cats to rest. Each time I was devastated for days.

My present Pusle is 16 y/o, and I cherish every moment with her.

Why is it that metalheads are so crazy bout cats ?

Nicky.

Yeah, cats, wonderful animals. The big problem is that they don't live as long as we do. I've had to put two lovely cats to rest. Each time I was devastated for days.

My present Pusle is 16 y/o, and I cherish every moment with her.

Why is it that metalheads are so crazy bout cats ?

Nicky.

I love my cat so much that I try not to think about this possibility. I just can't handle this sort of thing very well. :(

I don't know why, I'm really wild about cats, but I always have been.

However, I always turn into a pile of mush when it comes to any baby animal.

I got a kitty about 2 months ago and got a really neat picture with her on my synth, but it's on my phone and it's small ad piscely when i put it on the computer...or on the phone. :erk:

I love my cat so much that I try not to think about this possibility. I just can't handle this sort of thing very well. :(

Same. I was a wreck when my betta and goldfish died. And the cat is even more of a family member. I just worry about the toll it would take on my dad. Toby's his little (fat) ray of sunshine. The two of them together is like Laurel and Hardy. :lol:

Toby's his little (fat) ray of sunshine. The two of them together is like Laurel and Hardy. :lol:

Awww, that is so cute! His fat little ray of sunshine! :lol: Yeah, I could not get another beta, after my charlie died. I had that fish for 3 years. My cat used to sit there and watch him for hours on end. She would never mess with him though.

Xena's fat ass is curled up on the blanket, like a fat, black puddle of fur as we speak! :lol: With all that black it just looks like a cluster of white paws!