It's been too long since the last kitty picture thread.

Myah

SDC100072--.jpg

SDC100132-.jpg

thanks Karen! i named him before i even saw him! hes such a goof! he loves things that most cats arent fond of, like belly rubs and brushing...i think hes just grateful to us for saving him

awwwwwww

and here is the black kitty from the kitten pile now all growns up with a new brother or sister

P1010080.jpg

and more kitties

P1000152.jpg

P1000377.jpg

"pumpkin"

aww she's so fuzzy

Awwww! That's not the one I have, but I still have the other pic of them on my desk top, on the other PC. I love them so! <3 Thanks for posting the older pics Derick! They are still as beautiful as they were back then! And OMG! I love that little black kitteh the most I think. :oops:

My old cat came back, the one who stopped coming home when Reuben first left for college. Toby's been hanging out on our back stairs for the last couple weeks. He's super skinny and scruffy, but my mom managed to get him into a box to go to the vet (which we could NEVER do before), and apparently he's just underfed, not sick. He finally came into the house earlier tonight, but when we introduced him to Cassidy he started acting territorial so we had to kick him out again. If they could get along Toby would be able to come inside and be warm. :( But at least I know he has something to eat.

IMG_6016.jpg

Kick him out... did you pack his little kitty bags and say "Sorry man, but you've shown us you're not ready to accept responsibility, you gotta go somewhere else to bum around."

I wonder what cat suitcases look like... I bet they carry catnip in vials and little bits of string and bells. I'll grab one from a cat sometime and look inside.

"Sorry man, until you stop drinking, you sleep in this box."

"...fuggin bish, make me sleep in th' col-zzzzzzzzzz"