Its DEAD in here!

Living Color's "Cult of Personality" is:

• An awesome song! These guys should still be around

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • An OK song. I can see why they didn't last.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mediocre at best.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad song. Good thing they disbanded.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A Horrible song. I hated it.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Living who? Cult of what? Never heard it.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
C'mon people! Lets liven this board up! More chatter and More recorded tunes = GOOD! =)

Here is another useless poll. I was watching a rerun Saturday Night Live on Comedy central when this band came on...and they have been playing them a lot on my local radio station...kinda odd....the band is Living Color.

I've only heard a bit of a Living Color album, I liked what I heard and keep meaning to get it bought but lack of funds at the minute mean I can't... :(

Don't know if that song was on the album I heard but I'll vote for it anyway's! :)

A cool thing that happened years ago:

By chance, a friend of mine met the soundman for living color, and arranged for a couple of us to sit at the soundboard during one of their shows. It was a great experience.

Living Colour is one of my all time favorite bands, hands down. I've done some of thier stuff in bands including "Cult". They should have been HUGE, but..... well who knows. Many people haven't heard thier best stuff which came after "Cult". The album "Stain" with Doug Wimbish on the bass is 'kin awesome.

This band is in my top ten favorites. Vernon Reid is a genious. Mr.Hyde is right too, they were mind blowing live.

...ahhh..EC..I can always count on you to have great taste! I agree with you completely.

Looks like I may need to cut an .mp3 or two and share with those who have never heard them. There are so many!

..and who said they hated it? Harsh words!