It's gonna be killer!

Chuck Billy

TL Blood
Apr 1, 2002
Bay Area
www.testamentlegions.com
Sorry for the length of time between posts. It's definitely time for a Testament news update! We just completed construction on a recording room in our new studio. Everything is set up, and it is full steam ahead. After completing the studio and starting rehearsals with Johnny Tempesta, we got on a roll, but it was getting tough with the distance between LA and The Bay Area. At that point we knew we needed someone full time, and that is how Paul came into the picture. Paul was even Johnny's first recommendation. Johnny is still part of the family, and he knows I wish him well with Helmet. We've jammed with Paul before, and knew it would be killer if he could commit. After getting in touch with Paul, within a week he was set up, and has been rehearsing ever since. Things have been progressing quickly and amazingly. He is steam rolling through the old material and just as pumped as we are to be writing the new stuff. We have full confidence that it's gonna be KILLER! We do have shows in March and Europe in June. Our goal is to have it be recorded by the European tour in June. We have about 6 songs and Eric has a lot of great riffs that he and Paul are putting together. It feels good to have new songs, a new studio and a great vibe when we are jamming. Now that things are flowing, you'll be hearing from us more often!

Reactions: HemiGTX
Paul is an awesome choice, can't wait to see him bash the skins live.

The bay area thrashers anxiously await the next skullcrushing brain-melting
TestAmenT disc, and the healthiest vocals performance ever by the mighty

Chuck :worship: ...as usual... :worship: roaring like a lion!!!

:hotjump: emoticons are cool:hotjump:

cbowns.JPG

well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait !!!!!!! i remembered when i listened to the 2 gathering's samples simpledome and eyes of wrath( im not sure about this one) but when i listened simpledome, you know what, i cried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so amazing, i was having a rough time and Testament made my day, now rough times are back and you know what Testament is back to save me again!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why I Love this Band!!!! and im waiting all my life since 1990 to be in a Testament concert, when i have troubles i just put a Testament cd and i scream my lungs out!!!! and all my torubles just go away!! thanks Testament

great to hear that everything is starting to come together...but only 6 songs completed, man i thought you guys would have had two albums worth of material by now.:lol: