It's gonna be killer!

One question...Chucks said they are planning to have it recorded by the European tour. Does that mean its gonna be released by then as well?

High Priest Of Evil said:
One question...Chucks said they are planning to have it recorded by the European tour. Does that mean its gonna be released by then as well?
That Means they are trying to have it recorded by June 1st.......cause they leave all month on a Euro-Tour..........but a pre-June release is very unlikely.....if not impossible.........IMO

Deadly Embrace said:
That Means they are trying to have it recorded by June 1st.......cause they leave all month on a Euro-Tour..........but a pre-June release is very unlikely.....if not impossible.........IMO
KILLER!!! WHAT A FUCKING GREAT SUMMER IT WILL BE!!!:headbang:

A June release date would be sweet, maybe we'll see a FULL North American tour by the Fall? (crosses fingers)
Snickers,
I hear ya on the only having 6 new songs so far as well, but dont forget Eric was spending his time on a side project when he could have been focusing all of his creative energy on writing new TESTAMENT!!!!!

Bostaph is a great drummer. I never heard systematic but all the other stuff he has done sounds good to me.

I see a fall release if they are finished recording before they leave. It takes some time to mix and get all the ducks in a row.

swissman said:
Bostaph is a great drummer. I never heard systematic but all the other stuff he has done sounds good to me.

I see a fall release if they are finished recording before they leave. It takes some time to mix and get all the ducks in a row.
Systematic is a hard rock band. nothing real heavy. surprised he played with them