It's important

Rosskel

Jul 1, 2004
Did you see that? I can't remember the last time there was anything as much as halfway near the last one which I hadn't been involved in. Can anyone else?

It doesn't involve Anthrax as such, but not much does if you look at it with perspective.

The only thing I can say with any certaintly is that the randomness it shows is leading us all towards our own conclusions. And I'll tell you what; the creek is rising.

It buggers me sideways to know that you consider those letters some manner of response. Keep it up. I may enjoy it.

Hemmed-in by basic needs. I have not seen this inside of months and I do read quite so. Freed by missing days and weeks I swan by the river rising. It bursts me and I collide...toe-to-toe.

This guy fixes. I'm sure he's been seen. Energy is the thing he's talking about now. In the eyes no less! That cannot be safe.

Did you see that? I can't remember the last time there was anything as much as halfway near the last one which I hadn't been involved in. Can anyone else?

It doesn't involve Anthrax as such, but not much does if you look at it with perspective.

The only thing I can say with any certaintly is that the randomness it shows is leading us all towards our own conclusions. And I'll tell you what; the creek is rising.

Yeah, I also remember the way I thought when my mind was not quite made up about how to consider such indecisiveness. It was simultaneous with the train of thought that shook my inner consciousness while trying to obtain the final truth. Then I farted.

Yeah, I also remember the way I thought when my mind was not quite made up about how to consider such indecisiveness. It was simultaneous with the train of thought that shook my inner consciousness while trying to obtain the final truth. Then I farted.

That actually made more sense than anything Rosskel has ever posted.

So you’ve read all my posts? Aww, that’s so sweet. Thanks man.

I thought metal was supposed to release aggression , but it does not seem to be working. You guys will certainly need to try something other than this. Yoga maybe? Meditation might work and I’ll say this - caffeine will not be helping either.

I’m only telling you because I love you all, my brothers in metal.