ITS OFFICAL WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW BUILDING!

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
Finally after 3 months of negotiations we have come to an agreement that will move Constantine Studios to a new Studio! Formerly Platinum Plus Studios, I have purchased the space and will be moving my studio there.

You can see photos at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/jcohen...authkey=Gv1sRgCL-8l8r_xMzb7AE&feat=directlink

At the moment my gear is WAYYY too small for the place but I got such a steal on the space that I couldn't pas it up. 3 Months free and then $700 a month thereafter.

There are 2 medium sized live rooms, 2 control rooms, a small kitchen and some office space. The control room is already acoustically treated and only needs some bass traps in the corners, 2 x 24 channel snakes are already wired though the construction of the building and only need some minor hardware to get working.

I am sooooo excited!

The plan is to continue business as usual right now and upgrade the studio piece by piece till I get everything I need to really make the place "PRO" .....

If anyone needs a large TUNED room for projects, I will rent the space really cheap! Let me know!