It's Official !! Dave Mustaine is a HOMO

I agree thats taking it too far, however i saw the 'Deth earlier this year and they still were fucking amazing :headbang:

I have more of a problem with the mustaine / ellefson issues than with the born-again-mustaine issues.

He won't play a song with an Anti-Christ reference but he's having sex with other men? That doesn't sound right to me.

Dave is on some Holy Crusade like that guy Brian from Korn.

This religious clashing is just getting out of hand. Everyone interprets the Bible and God's judgement differently. I'll tell you right now the Pope does not give a shit if Dave is a born-again and considers his music satanic evil.

who cares if he chooses to not play it and why he won't play it. I wish more bands would stop playing so many covers live. I go to see them play original songs.

Gigantour was awesome as I loved seeing Nevermore, dream theater, LOA, symphony X, and even most of Megadeth.

What Sean said, cut down on the covers!

The problem with Megadeth however is that when Mustaine throws out Anarchy he can´t replace it with most of the oldies because they have references to some of the stuff in the bible that Dave shunns so much these days.

So Far So Good So What is so underrated ... great album!

As for Dave, I say good on him for at least not being wishy washy with his new faith. If standing up for what he believes in (whether you agree or not) makes him a homo then man I think that makes me a homo as well... and last time I looked I was right into chics ;)

He´s getting weirder and weirder. But I still would love to see Deth live in this lineup. (Way more than Anthrax in this lineup to be honest...)

Wow. He says "I'm not anti anybody" and you go on a rampage.

What a sad life you must lead if it all hangs on what Dave Mustaine will or will not play live and why.

aliasp said:
So Far So Good So What is so underrated ... great album!

As for Dave, I say good on him for at least not being wishy washy with his new faith. If standing up for what he believes in (whether you agree or not) makes him a homo then man I think that makes me a homo as well... and last time I looked I was right into chics ;)
I second that! Well said! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I´m a huge Deth fan and I don´t fuckin´ care if they play Anarchy or The Conjuring or not. You can listen to them on the records at home. Besides Megadeth has whole bunch of other great songs they can play live.

So he doesn't want to play songs that he doesn't feel comfortable playing because of his religion and that makes him a homo? It's not like he's pushing his faith on others or anything, just following what his heart tells him to. I still think he's a douchebag but not because of this.

The final nail in Dave's coffin was hammered down a LONG time ago as far as I'm concerned.

The guy is a fucking retard and if he keeps this up he's not going to be able to play any decent songs.

I mean, he's concerned about the 'Anti-Christ' lyric? What about singing about suicide Dave? That'd piss his God off far more than saying Anti-Christ and Cunt in a song.

Anyway, like I said... nailed already.