It's Official !! Dave Mustaine is a HOMO

johnnieCzech said:
He´s getting weirder and weirder. But I still would love to see Deth live in this lineup. (Way more than Anthrax in this lineup to be honest...)
That's too funny. Johnnie you need to get your ears checked :lol: :lol: :loco:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I mean, he's concerned about the 'Anti-Christ' lyric? What about singing about suicide Dave? That'd piss his God off far more than saying Anti-Christ and Cunt in a song.

Yup. Maybe he´s a bad christian? Wait until Pat Robertson hears his evil music and wicked lyrics and tells him to get out of his religion. Yes Robertson now owns 85% of all stocks in christianity incorporated.

DarbysDad said:
That's too funny. Johnnie you need to get your ears checked :lol: :lol: :loco:

Actually, I agree with Johnnie here. I wouldn't call Dave a homo, but he is on Mars. But, he always has been. All the energy he channeled into doing coke and smack is now channelled into being Godboy. Oh well. He's the same guy who wrote the Conjuring 20 years ago...he's just being a dork, as usual. Anyway, I haven't cared about new Megadeth music since the day Countdown was released.

So, I guess Tom Araya going on record saying that he no longer agrees with lyrics he wrote 20 years ago makes him a homo too?

People change. Get over it. We can't all be hardcore "devil, devil, satan fuck jesus in the goat ass" forever.

Fucking pathetic sheep.

Baaah.

Maybe I'm wrong (as it has happened several times this week alone) but I thought that the title of the original post had to do with the article where someone called into an interview that Dave was doing and said that he heard a rumor that Dave was gay and his response was "Did your dad start that while I was fuckin' him in the ass?" That was just my take on it.

Personally I don't care what anyone's views are so long as they don't try to push them off on me or other people. That's the problem with the world - its not that I like "A" but its that I want everyone else to like "A" and if you don't, then I hate you and you are evil and should be punished. If he doesn't want to sing Anarchy, so be it. If you don't want to listen to his stuff, so be it. No one is forcing anyone to listen to his stuff.

Off my soap box now.

GregadetH said:
So, I guess Tom Araya going on record saying that he no longer agrees with lyrics he wrote 20 years ago makes him a homo too?

People change. Get over it. We can't all be hardcore "devil, devil, satan fuck jesus in the goat ass" forever.

Fucking pathetic sheep.

Baaah.

Tom may not agree with them but he'll still sing them because, unlike Dave, Slayer tend to know what the fans want to hear e.g. going back and playing all of Reign in Blood.

I'd like to see Megadeth play all of Peace Sells now, in fact, no I wouldn't because Dave never could play his own riffs that well anyway.

Drokk said:
Actually, I agree with Johnnie here. I wouldn't call Dave a homo, but he is on Mars. But, he always has been. All the energy he channeled into doing coke and smack is now channelled into being Godboy. Oh well. He's the same guy who wrote the Conjuring 20 years ago...he's just being a dork, as usual. Anyway, I haven't cared about new Megadeth music since the day Countdown was released.
I wasn't referring to Dave in my reply and I don't care what he wants to sing

I was referring to the fact that he would rather see MegaDeth than the Reunion line up. :)

So he's not going to play "Anarchy in the UK" anymore? So what? Mötley's version is much better than Megadeth's anyway. Look at it this way; Dave is very outspoken about his beliefs, as is Scott (look at all the allusions to atheism on the WCFYA album). You don't have to agree with Scott to enjoy anthrax. You don't need to agree with Dave to enjoy Megadeth. Simply put, Megadeth has put out some great shit in the day (and in some cases, some not-so-great shit, but I digress). I'm not going to stop listening to 'deth over this! Now if he started handing out Xian leaflets at his shows, I might find that annoying...

Mustaine and co live were awesome - probably the best concert I have ever been too. And trust me he could play his own riff's very very well. Peace Sells went right off!

Dave is older and Megadeth still rocks.. He is just standing up for what he believes in which is cool... Megadeth is better now than they have been in years and if you don't like them it' syour loss. I personally don't care how much Dave loves God now.. The live show is still more brutal than it has been in years!! Johnny Rotten doesn't want them to do Anarchy anyway..

"According to Popbitch.com, SEX PISTOLS frontman Johnny Rotten (a.k.a John Lydon) has reportedly refused to give permission for the lyrics to the PISTOLS' "Anarchy in the U.K." to be used in the forthcoming new complete MEGADETH anthology.

Rotten was reportedly quoted as saying, "They got them wrong the first time round so there's no reason to believe they'll get them right this time." (MEGADETH covered the song on their 1988 album "So Far, So Good...So What", with famously incorrect lyrics — "...and other council tendencies" was sung as "...and other cunt-like tendencies.")"

GregadetH said:
How much were shirts priced? Were they selling the Rattlehead hockey jersey?

T shirts were $35...I guess they had to make up for the low ticket prices somehow...:Spin:

I didn't notice the rattlehead hockey jerseys but then again once I saw the shirt prices I didn't pay a lot of attention to the merch. I was more interested in the beer:D

Ragamuffin said:
You've spoken to the Pope?!

of corse, he said he misses you, and his nipples get hard just thinking of you..

If you know how the system works, the Catholic Church body works with the pope. Regardless if the pope even heard of Dave and his music, they Church body would say the Pope and Church body does not approve..

It's pure bullshit, regardless of opinion. Im not pissed over him not playing the song, but rather the reason why.

It was a good song version on the studio CD, but live sucked. I have a few bootlegs and his voice and all just sucks....

He's spewing bullshit saying im not Anti- anything... oh yea, Dave backed out of a few Europe shows because he was against the views of other bands playing there. oh, Hoo Hoo, Im not Anti- anything. And im not "AGAINST" playing Anarchy In The UK.

That's like saying, Im not going to cover The Beatles - I am the Walrus, because I am not one.....

GOO-GOO-GA-JEW

coop said:
T shirts were $35...I guess they had to make up for the low ticket prices somehow...:Spin:

I didn't notice the rattlehead hockey jerseys but then again once I saw the shirt prices I didn't pay a lot of attention to the merch. I was more interested in the beer:D

Yeah, fuck the shirts then..that's digging too deep into my alcoholic Irishman fund.

DarbysDad said:
I wasn't referring to Dave in my reply and I don't care what he wants to sing

I was referring to the fact that he would rather see MegaDeth than the Reunion line up. :)

That´s basically because I would like to see and hear Drover brothers in Megadeth.