It's Official !! Dave Mustaine is a HOMO

DarbysDad said:
I wasn't referring to Dave in my reply and I don't care what he wants to sing

That's why you are the man, Tim.

I was referring to the fact that he would rather see MegaDeth than the Reunion line up. :)

Because..

1. The reuion reeks of cheese.
2. ANY MegadetH is just plain better then Joey era Anthrax.

But, that's just my opinion.

Drokk said:
Actually, I agree with Johnnie here. I wouldn't call Dave a homo, but he is on Mars. But, he always has been. All the energy he channeled into doing coke and smack is now channelled into being Godboy. Oh well. He's the same guy who wrote the Conjuring 20 years ago...he's just being a dork, as usual. Anyway, I haven't cared about new Megadeth music since the day Countdown was released.
Try listening to the new album - especially 'Back in the Day'. You might be surprised ;)

BTW, is it just me or have people actually stopped bitching about Spitz beliefs now that he´s back in Thrax?

And if I was Mustaine and heard Rotten bitch about some tiny part of the lyrics they sang wrong (but sounds funnier) then I´d play the fucking thing over and over again at every gig just to tease the old geezer and then personally send him his royalty money with a "I´m sorry"-note.

GregadetH said:
That's why you are the man, Tim.

Because..

1. The reuion reeks of cheese.
2. ANY MegadetH is just plain better then Joey era Anthrax.

But, that's just my opinion.

I'm not big on the reunion either but I do like Joey era Anthrax - hell I'm 37 and love the old school - shit if Joey was an old school growler Anthrax would never had made it :D

Also, its cool to disagree we all have opinions like I think Joey Anthrax is better then most MegaDeth. I like some of Dave's stuff and he's got talent. :)

Despite all the arguing and bickering about Daves religious choices, im still going to see them on the 24th.

why you ask because even tho some songs wont get played it just means that others will and thats good cuz Anarchy wasnt too great IMO.

alot of this is just opinon, we all need to chill out, smoke some pot and realize how childish were being. we cant argue opinons. and who are we to decide about all this anyway, i think if your gonna put up a 2 page stink about this put it on a megadeth board so maybe he'll see it and actually do something, ignore it or play the songs anyway.

in short smoke a bowl and listen to Anthrax

Inside Out said:
Despite all the arguing and bickering about Daves religious choices, im still going to see them on the 24th.

why you ask because even tho some songs wont get played it just means that others will and thats good cuz Anarchy wasnt too great IMO.

alot of this is just opinon, we all need to chill out, smoke some pot and realize how childish were being. we cant argue opinons. and who are we to decide about all this anyway, i think if your gonna put up a 2 page stink about this put it on a megadeth board so maybe he'll see it and actually do something, ignore it or play the songs anyway.

in short smoke a bowl and listen to Anthrax
I'm gigging at my desk right now cranking Physical Graffitti like I'm high right now :headbang: :hotjump:

Mustaine's always been an asshole, the idiot forced two bands off a festival because he personally didn't like them.
I'd take Metallica over him any day.